Chapter 69

Risa sits near windows, staring at the dark gloomy sky of the night trying to calm her mind

Risa sits near windows, staring at the dark gloomy sky of the night trying to calm her mind. It has been such a long day, too many things happened within the span of less than 12 hours draining her entire body. The meeting, the discussions and the most importantly, being locked in a storeroom with Taehyung.

To be frankly honest, the thought of him doing that to her has made her laugh the entire day, finding him cute at some point. Smiling sheepishly to herself, slapping her cheeks feeling herself getting flustered just at the thought of him.

What has he done to her, oh god.

She feels guilty that she couldn't pour her feelings out, not when everything is too sudden. It's not that she doesn't feel anything towards him—she feels too much if she may say—and it's confusing at times. She wants him to know everything locked in her heart, but words don't come easy for her.

"I want to punch myself like this", she fumbles with her hair, letting a long sigh.

The sudden vibration of her phone startled her, making her turn to look at her phone at her feet. Stretching her hand lazily, she takes her phone.

That's the moment her heart skipped a beat. It's a message from Taehyung. Well of course she saved his number, but the thing is, how did he get her new number?

Oh right, there's Yuna to start with. That betrayer.

Taehyung :

Come down. Or I'll honk and wake up the entire neighborhood 🤖

Risa :

WHAT HSHSKSHSKAJA WHAT ???

Taehyung :

55 seconds

Risa quickly turned to her windows, pushing the curtains peeking down just to find him there, leaning on his car as he looks up at her. She pushed her windows open and look at him weirdly.

"What do you want?", she asked furiously.