Chapter 65

As soon as everyone has left to the cafe for a light refreshment, Jimin and Jungkook quickly approach Mister Takehiro and his workers. They want to make sure he is well taken care of for as long as he is in their building.

"Thank you so much for taking good care of me. Both of you has been such great hosts", Mister Takehiro laughs as he gently taps on their shoulders, earning a slight bow from them.

"It's our pleasure to have you here

"It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope, everything is good", Jimin smiles as he speaks.

"Everything is perfect. But I hate the fact that I have to leave now, I have a flight to catch thus I need to rush. Don't worry, my daughters are going to attend the meeting today"

Jimin and Jungkook both look at Mister Takehiro confusedly.

"D-Daughters...?"

"Yes, my daughters. They are the ones managing the new divisions"

-

Taehyung paced in his own office, feeling his head going crazy and almost insane at today's event. He had no idea about Risa at all and now it feels like a massive bomb has been dropped upon all of them, leaving them in utter shock.

"Tae, you have been pacing back and forth since forever", Karin sighs as he looks up to him.

"How are you calm after all of that? She is suddenly here? And and—"

The subtly knock on his door made both of them turn to look at door, surprised to see Jimin craning his neck through the ajar door.

"They are waiting in the meeting room. I think you should go there now"

-

Taehyung runs his fingers in his hair, trying to calm down despite still being totally taken aback after seeing her in the conference room. He needs answers. Everything seems blur, rending him speechless. Not only him, but Karin, Jimin and Jungkook too. All of them are clueless the second they saw her walking into the hall, looking like a totally different person. Even after the conference is done, they struggled to keep themselves looking poised and calm even when they exchanged smiles with the two women.

As if they are strangers

"A pleasure to meet you, Mister Kim", Yuna bows politely as she smiles.

"The pleasure is mine Miss Takehiro"

"Please, call me Yuna", she chuckles lightly as humbly shakes her head. "This is my sister, Takehiro Erisa"

Taehyung's eyes shift to Risa, his cold stare holds thousands of questions but yet he couldn't let it out. Instead, he returns the polite bow she gave and curved a small smile when their eyes met.