Chapter 31

Jungha adjusts his necktie, checking his appearance by the small mirror before walking towards that lady's table, keeping his plan in his head.

"Good Morning my ladies, I hope you are enjoying the coffee both of you have ordered. This is actually our special hour, thus we are serving cream puffs for our lovely customers. Can't help but to swoon over you beautiful ladies. To whom do I owe this wonderful meeting?" he winks at the both of the ladies, bowing politely earning giggles from both of them.

Flirting—Jungha's talent.

The lady's friend couldn't help but to smile at Jungha's adorable wink. "I heard you have a new owner, please send my regards and thanks to her for the free cream puff. And please, you're so adorable. I am Seohyun. You'll be seeing us around more often ! Oh this is my friend, Hwayoung.

Jungha turns to the lady whom Eri has been curious about, flinching when she looks a tad bit familiar but somehow, he couldn't put a finger on it. He smiles, looking as presentable as he placed the small white porcelain plate filled with two medium sized cream puffs onto the table

"You still work here, Jungha ?"

-

"Are you sure you saw her?", Jimin paced towards the desk, resting both of his hands on the table, looking down at Jungkook.

"It was her. I know it's her. Even though she looks different. I know that's Hwayoung", ruffling his hair in distress, Jungkook shut his eyes closed before letting out a faint groan. "Why is she  here?"

Lifting his gaze, staring blankly at the table, Jimin drums his fingers on the cold wooden surface as he thinks. "Taehyung must not know about this. Even if it might not be Hwayoung, he must—"

"Hyung, it's her. I know it's her. The lady was Hwayoung and I couldn't believe she has the guts to come here, dining at the café fully knowing we moved here. How could she?"

Jimin twirls in his chair, thinking hard at Jungkook's honest question. To be frank, he wasn't prepared to hear about Hwayoung—not after all these years of nothing. It shook him, and he couldn't imagine if Taehyung hears about this. Despite knowing Taehyung might want to see her again after everything that has happened, he knows Taehyung shouldn't. Not when the entire media are putting their focus on him, until the official press conference.

 Not when the entire media are putting their focus on him, until the official press conference

"Jungkook, promise me. Don't say anything about this to Tae"

-

The week has passed so fast, not even realizing it is already Friday night, Risa finds herself alone in her room all over again. She spent the entire week hanging out with Eri, helping her at the café, doing whatever she could to fill her time. She did bump into Taehyung a few times at the building, but she couldn't bring herself to talk to him. The sudden change of her attitude makes her question herself.