Chapter 25

"God, you scared me"

Taehyung didnt say anything as he looks at her, more like staring blankly at her

Taehyung didnt say anything as he looks at her, more like staring blankly at her. Pushing himself of the wall, he closes the distance between them making her stepped backwards, flinching at sudden closeness between them.

"What are you doi—"

Suddenly, Taehyung swiftly placed his palm on her forehead making a sudden gasp escaped her lips. She looks up to him confusedly, unable to continue her sentence. Her breathing hitches, feeling that sudden waves of electricity jolting every inch of her skin, sending numbing signals to her brain. She could feel her heart is about to pop out of her chest when he towers over her smaller frame, lingering smell of oakwood and lavender engulfing her senses making her feel so alert of his body leaning close to her.

"You're feverish. And your body is too warm", removing his hand casually, he looks at her as he brings his hand back into the pocket of his pants. "You should go home"

Battling her eyelashes, still finding it unreal that he just did that to her. She swore her heart stopped the moment she felt his hands on her forehead, checking on her body temperature.

Did this Kim Taehyung really just place his hand on her forehead to check on her body temperature...?

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Snapping out of her thoughts, clearing her throat as she looks away hiding the slight blush on her face. "N-nothing"

"Go home and rest"

"Who said I am feverish, I am just—"

"Don't make me tell you twice. You should go home and rest"

"Mister Kim—"

"It's Taehyung

"It's Taehyung. don't make me correct you again."

"Why are you—"

Her words were cut off at the sound of Eri calling out for her from a distance, making both of them turn to look at her pacing fast towards them.