Chapter 16

"Hani, is that the guy? The one at the door? Are you serious?", Eri asked in a low whisper, entirely in disbelief.

Is Park Jimin the guy Hani had a one-night stand last night? That Park Jimin, that soft spoken guy?

"Not that one you dumb ass, the one walking behind him! Shit, I need to hide. I need to hide. I am dead I am dead I need to—"

 I am dead I am dead  I need to—"

"Calm downnnnn. He won't recognize you. You look homeless. Can you at least calm your freaking tiddies", Eri frowns as she looks at her friend being entirely anxious, slowly sinking into the seat, not wanting to be seen by the guy.

Eri turns around again, finally spotting the guy walking behind Jimin and instantly raised her eyebrows, nodding to herself as she pursed her lips.

Jeon Jungkook, I see.

"Eri, I need to throw myself out of this coffee shop. He is going to see me and—"

"Can you please calm down. No one is going to recognize you. Stay calm and he won't even see you. You blend so well with my wooden tables. Now, drink that tea and act normal"

Calming herself, Hani grabbed one random magazine from the table and starts reading it. She couldn't believe herself for reacting like this and she is sure going to slap herself once she regains herself. Breathing in and out, fidgeting as she watches them from the corner of her eyes, feeling the rush of blood surging to her messy head. Heart skipping a beat when she saw Jungkook turning to look around as he rests his hand on the counter, winking at the cashier as he orders.

Blowing her cheeks, clenching on the magazine too tight that her knuckles goes white earning a soft laugh from Eri. Eri shrugs her shoulder as she observes her, shaking her head at her own reaction the whole situation.

"I have never seen you like this. I am liking it. This is new" Eri nods to herself, eyes still looking at Hani acting all anxious for the first time ever.

Lowering the magazine, Hani mouthed a curse word to Eri, rolling her eyes as she scoffs before getting back to her hiding agenda. She could feel her body shaking and heating up with all the embarrassment she's feeling, and she's confused. Confused to the point she couldn't grasp anything at the moment—maybe she's gone crazy.

Eri whom is seated facing the counter, carefully observes them, looking relaxed, totally opposite of Hani. Gradually her smile fades, making Hani looks at her in panic. Before she knows it, Eri snatched the black beanie she has on, throwing it to Hani.