Chapter 57

"Someone has been deleting the articles? What are you saying?", Jimin looks up, watching Jungkook taking a seat in front of him at his table, stretching his hands to the side before putting it behind his head as he nods with a little pout

"That is exactly what I am saying"

"Are you sure none of your connections are doing that for us?"

"I asked around. But, apparently, this is what I heard from them. It seems like they just got a call from someone and the article will be deleted instantly. I have been wondering who...", Jungkook rubs his jaw with his right hand, eyes looking up as he thinks hard.

Jimin on the other hand looks down at the papers scattered on his table, tapping his fingers at the edge of the table as he thinks. Jungkook mentioned about this last week and Karin did too. Even the articles about Taehyung and Risa has been decreasing, there are still some malicious headlines being put on certain writings. But, apparently it has been taken down without having to ask Jungkook's connection to help them with it.

"Do you think someone might be doing this for Taehyung? But, I can't think of anyone at all", groaning in frustration, Jungkook leans back on the chair as he massages the front of his head.

"But, this is good news, don't you think so? Someone might be on our side not wanting things to get worse than it already is. Plus, the rumors are residing pretty well this week. Things are going good I am sure"

"Well, not yet. Not with Hwayoung being here. What does she want from us?"

Abruptly lifting his head, he looks at Jungkook as lets out a long sigh. "Is Taehyung in? We need to talk to him about this"

"He is in a meeting with Karin. They have been in the room since 9 a.m., what is going on?"

"Oh, it could be about the work trip next week. Tae has to go and officiate and also, supervise the newly opened office in Canada"

"Canada?", Jungkook asked in surprise. "He is going to Canada?"

"We are going to Canada"