Chapter 50

"Is there anything you're not telling me?", Yuna asked as she opens a can of coke, settling herself on the couch at the living room.

"What?"

"Are you dating anyone? You were not home the entire week, right?", Yuna looks at her suspiciously as she takes a light sip of her drink.

"I was with Eri the entire week. What are you saying?", rolling her eyes, she swiftly takes a bite of her burger, ignoring the look on Yuna's face.

"Don't lie to me. Where did you go?"

"Why are you suddenly asking me all of this?", she scoffs as she rolls her eyes.

"Nothing, I am just curious. Mom did ask about you. Father too. They miss you so much"

"Speaking of father. Where is he now?"

"He is in Japan. Why?"

"So, it was him then. I was in Japan last week. Thought I saw him", she replied with such a straight face.

"WHAT? YOU WERE IN JAPAN? WHAT? WHY WERE YOU IN JAPAN? WITH WHOM DID YOU GO? RISA? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS? DID HE SEE YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE HIM A CALL?"

"See, this is why I don't tell you things. You are overreacting. And who told you I didn't see him? I did. It was you who had no idea about it", she paused. "Mom was there too, we had a wonderful dinner. Good food, good time. Too bad you missed it", she laughs jokingly, sticking a tongue out as she glances at her sister.

Yuna almost choked on her fries when Risa said that, making her cough as she tries to chew them all down. She quickly reached for a tissue, wiping her mouth before turning to look at Risa, waiting for her to explain everything.

"Yuna, do you know Kim Taehyung?", she asked as she takes another bite of her burger.

"You mean that Kim Taehyung?", she asked confusedly. "Which one again?"

"He owns, I mean, his family owns the building you're working in", she answered swiftly while adjusting her seating on the couch, eyes lazily focusing at the drama playing on the television.

"You mean, that Kim Taehyung? The Kim Taehyung? The one that has been on the news about him dating some girl out of his circle? I find it amusing this became a news. But anyway, what's with him?"

"You happen to know who's the girl?"

Yuna stopped chewing her burger, furrowed eyebrows as she looks at her sister cluelessly. "No?? I don't even have time to look around the building. I am barely even in the building. I do read the news but not like I have the time to read every news possible. Wait, why are you suddenly talking about this Kim guy? I doubt you know him? I know father knows him but—"

"I am the girl"

And with that, Yuna dropped her burger to the floor.

-

Seokjin grins as he watches Risa walking towards the restaurant he is in, feeling thrilled as they finally get to meet after so long. He managed to ask her out, despite his busy schedule after coming back from Japan. He had been busy the entire week thus he was so happy when Risa agreed to have dinner with him.