7:15 pm

While I drive I turn the radio on not expecting a radio show to be live.

"So which gang do you think might get the most kills today?"

"Eh, possibly NCT, they're pretty strong"

"I'm sorry but I'd have to say EXO, don't you remember them last year with a total kill streak of 40!"

"Looks like all of you forgot about BTS, they got the most kills 4 years in a row, if they win this year, they're going to get a 10 million dollar prize"

I turn the radio off, that couldn't of been a real radio station, the government would never allow that. Oh yeah.....it's the Purge, anything is legal.

But not gonna lie, these gangs are pretty scary, all of them live in different states. But sadly the strongest gang BTS lives in mine, and my city. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw them, I already know all their tricks. All of them are like soulmates, they would take a bullet for each other no matter what, that's what's been helping them get the most kills this year.

I stop at a red light while another car zooms past me, its better to follow a few rules at least.

I suddenly feel a rock hit my window. Then a couple of bullets hitting my car door. Forgot to mention this, my car's bulletproof.......darn it, I feel bad for them.

I look out my window and see a group of old teens confused. I smile at them while they keep trying to destroy my car. I take a long sigh and chuckle slightly as I hear one of them yell in frustation. When the traffic light turns green, I step on the pedal and drive away as fast as I can. I swear those teenagers always get on my nerves.

◇◇◇◇
Sowwy for de tiny, weird chapters. Long chapters are coming soon!💚