9 pm

I continue driving through the quiet parts of Downtown when suddenly I see a group full of 10 people blocking the street. As I'm about to run over them, I notice a familiar face. I quickly stop the car and sit there quietly. 

One of them walks over to the car and knocks my window. He's holding a knife which won't do much harm if I roll down my window. I slowly press the car window button.

"Get out", a man probably in his 30s says.

I obey and slowly open the car door. I need to obey them as I can't kill all of them at once or else I might die. The man pushes me close to the group.

"Awhh, she seems so tiny and weak", one girl says as she walks over to me and twirls with my hair.

"Tiny girl, big car and guns....what are you doing out here all alone?", another man asks.

"I'm just out here to kill I guess", I reply quietly.

"Come on guys, she seems like a fun and feisty girl, let's torture her", a boy younger than the rest says.

"Okay little Joe, what should we do first?", the same girl says with an awfully creepy smile. 

I slowly back away in fear not knowing the other man was behind me. He pushes me back into the group while I try my best to escape. 

"No please, I'll do anything, just don't kill me!", I yell trying to avoid them.

"It's the Purge little girl, anything is legal", another man says as he grabs my arms holding me in place.

"Lets just start by slicing your delicate and soft skin", a girl says while she grabs a knife and starts laughing. She walks up to me and kisses my neck. 

"You shouldn't of left your house little one, now get ready to-", she says before all of us hear a van approaching us at top speed. 

"Hold up......oh s*** that's BTS!", the young boy who's name was Joe says.

"BTS?! Oh I've been waiting for them all year, Ha looks like it's their time to die!", the girl with the knife says as she turns back and walks away from me. 

The van slowly stops and 6 guys jump out of the van. All of them are wearing black hoodies and the same mask.

All of them are holding all sorts of guns which makes the group back away a little bit

"BTS right!", a man yells which causes the boys to stop walking towards us.

"I don't care, I'm gonna do it!", a girl yells and as she's about to shoot them, she's killed in seconds. This causes everyone to back away.

"Everyone, at the count of 3,...1......2.......3!", another man yells before all of them run over to BTS. The same guy holding my arms also runs over to them which gave me a chance to run to my car.

As I sit down, I look back up and see all of them dead on the ground with only BTS there, giving high-fives to each other. 

I quickly try to find my keys that I had dropped until suddenly someone opens my car door.

"Where do you think you're going?".........