12:30-12:55 am

Y/N's POV:

I ruffle through my bag, trying to find some KitKats, but there were no where to be found. Instead I grab a Twix bar and start eating that as I was craving chocolate real bad.

"Did anyone take my KitKats?", I ask taking the first bite of my Twix bar.

"Sorry, didn't know they were yours", Jungkook says silently.

"They were in my bag....of course they were mine, but forget it", I sigh and continue eating my bar.

While I lay on my seat and eat peacefully, the car stops all of a sudden causing all of us to hit the seat ahead of us.

"What is it Jin?", Namjoon asks confused.

"I can see two bikers down the road, and I'm sure you guys know what I'm planning on doing", he says as some of the boys smile and step out of the van.

Jin and Hobi, both grab a baseball bat and position themselves behind a bush. 

"Don't you want to come out?", Jimin asks stepping back into the van.

"I'd rather stay in for now", I reply earning a nod from him.

In a couple of seconds we all immediately see two bright lights in the distance shining towards us. It seems as if the motorcycles are coming down at top speed. Yoongi signals Hobi and Jin, and before you know it, both of them jump out and bash the bikers heads just in time.

"Ha, that's why you should always wear a helmet", Hobi yells and laughs with the other members.

"Finish them off Jimin and Taehyung", Namjoon orders in which both of them immediately grab their pistols and shoot the bikers with no remorse.

Everyone sits back in the van while I'm completely silent. I get a message notification once again.

"Remember to stay strong and happy, alright"

I reply: I'm trying to, I don't think I can handle it anymore

"No, I'm sure you can I trust you"

I sigh and slowly close my eyes when suddenly I feel a weird presence in front of me. I slowly open my eyes and jump at the scene. It was Jungkook giving me a weird, derp face.

"Umm, would you mind sitting on your own seat?", I ask earning small puppy dog eyes pointing at my bag.

"Do you need something from my bag?", I say causing him to smile.

I sigh and grab a granola bar and give it to him. He gently takes it, thanks me and walks back to his seat. I slightly laugh at his cuteness only to remember the dreadful things he had done before.

"We need to make this quick alright", Jin says parking the car outside the market. Jimin smiles and is the first one to jump out of the van. 

We all slowly get out and make our way into the market. There were 3 main stores, Bakery, Farmers and one for home groceries. Jin grabs a big snip and breaks the lock that was on the Farmers market door. All of us walk in when suddenly.......