10:05-10:45 pm

Y/N's POV:

This can't be true.

The most craziest and scariest gang turns out to be the kindest and most funniest group of people. They seem like fun people to hang out with. This must be their true selves, only when the Purge starts, that's when everything goes downhill.

"Would you like some more noodles Y/N?", Jin asks me as he gets up to grab the big bowl of noodles.

"No thank you, I'm full", I reply causing him to nod and sit back down.

"I swear if I see that phone one more time Hobi, I will smack you all the way to Australia", Suga says pointing his fork at J-Hope.

"Jeez I'm sorry, Jin is supposed to act like the mom here, when did you start acting all strict", he replies sourly causing the boys to look at him confused.

"Why have you been so moody this past week", Jimin asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Sorry, just got a lot on my mind, that's all", he says as he starts eating again.

~~~

After dinner, we all walk over to the lounge and all of us sit on different couches. Jimin and Jin sit on one, J-Hope sits alone, Taehyung and Suga sit on another couch while I sit between Namjoon and Jungkook. 

"I think it's better if we take a little rest and then go back hunting", Taehyung offers as everyone agrees.

All the boys sit comfortably as they close their eyes and relax. I however get up and turn away from the lounge before a voice stops me.

"Where're you going Y/N", Suga asks and J-hope opens his eyes and asks the same thing as well.

"I just thought about walking around the house as I'm not that tired", I reply pulling my sweater down to create sweater paws.

"One of us can come with", J-hope says as he gets up but I interrupt him.

"No no, J-hope, Suga, you guys can rest, I won't do anything I promise".

Suga sighs and replies, "Okay I understand, plus you don't have to call me and Hobi by those names".

I nod and thank him as I turn away and head upstairs. The stairs seemed very old but new at the same time and there were also a few photos of the BTS boys in different places. 

When I reached the top floor, something immediately caught my eye. Something shiny and golden. When I walked closer to it, it seemed like an old door knocker. Confused, I opened the door to find a bunch of papers thrown around the floor and several empty glasses on a study table.

I looked through some of the papers but I couldn't understand anything that was written in it. It seemed like some type of code language. I went over to the study table to find a stack of Polaroids. I picked them up, not knowing the awful scene I would have to look at.

The first Polaroid had Namjoon giving the thumbs up in front of a dead girls corpse. The second Polaroid had Jin blowing kisses to a dead mans body full of scratches and several dark bruises. The third Polaroid had Jungkook giving his best bunny smile while holding a severed head which made me immediately feel nauseous.

I quickly throw the Polaroids away in fear and run out of the room.

Well, they do seem to like taking pictures........