4:00-5:00

Y/N'S POV:

"Guy's I think I'm going to go upstairs and take a small nap for a while", I say yawning as the boys nod and let me go upstairs. I enter a room which I think must be a guestroom. It's pretty barren in here, with only a bed, chair and table. It smells old and dusty but I brush it off and lay down on the bed. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

*20 minutes later*

I jump in fear to see the ceiling fan and not multiple bodies around me. I sigh and rub my eyes trying to forget my horrible dream when I see Jin, sitting on the bed, staring at me in admiration. Yoongi is also in the room but he's on his phone, sitting on the one chair in the room.

"What are you guys doing here?", I ask clearly uncomfortable.

"Go back to sleep Y/N, you look cute when you sleep", Jin says smiling creepily.

I ignore him, get up from the rough bed and quickly exit the room, making my way downstairs. I find Taehyung and Jungkook treating their wounds. I walk up to them and grab some bandages to cover some bruises on my legs.

"That's not a big deal you know, we're the ones with bigger wounds", Jungkook says.

"It's not my fault you wanted to kill people", I reply making Taehyung chuckle.

"What's up with the attitude Y/N?", Taehyung says smiling.

"Nothing, I guess I'm just cranky cause I woke up", I reply as I walk into the kitchen to find some food. 

"Is anyone thirsty, or like hungry?", I ask earning a lot of yes'.

"Could you make some pasta?" "No make some steak" "Rice and chicken, I was craving that all night".

"Okay, I'm only going to make steak as we had noodles before and I'm sorry Jimin there isn't any rice in the cupboards right now", I say earning some smiles from the members but a slight frown from Jimin.

I start gathering all the food and begin cooking. Jin walks into the kitchen, helping me with stuff as well. Let me mention how they're creepy and nice again, it's so annoying.

As I cook the steak, I overhear a conversation in the lounge. Namjoon is talking to the members about how they got 65 kills today, and how it'll help them win a contest for this years purge. I suddenly remember the radio show I heard at the beginning of this night, it mentioned how if BTS won this year, there would be a 10 million dollar prize. This is some creepy mafia sh** going on.

"You're going to burn the steak Y/N!", Jin says snatching the spatula from my hand and flipping the steak.

"Look, I was just in time thank god, be more careful", Jin scolds me like a mom making me chuckle.

~~

"The food is ready guys!", Jin says as I set down the last few plates onto the table. All the boys sit down and smile looking at the food. Taehyung especially, looks at the juicy steak with his boxy smile. 

I grab a fork, and knife and start cutting through some steaks. I place a big piece on each members plate. They all thank Jin and I for the food and immediately dig in. I smile and start eating as well.

"Food after a long night of fighting and killing feels so good!", Jimin says sighing in relief.

"I agree, I really needed a nice meal after those crazy kills", Namjoon says as he continues eating the steak.

The steak is full of flavor and is extremely juicy but I can't taste anything. The past memories of those horrific murders done by these boys go through my mind. They can even enjoy a meal knowing they killed people. I slowly get up and start collecting the empty plates as most of the members are done eating.

"You didn't eat much Y/N, what's wrong?", Hobi asks wanting to know.

"I just didn't feel that hungry, I guess I lost my appetite mid way", I reply bringing the dirty dishes into the kitchen.

"Well, we are definitely in need of some dessert", Jungkook says looking through the fridge. "Ah, we have some left over cake from yesterday, who wants a piece?".

All the members say yes except Yoongi who asks me for a cold glass of coke. Jungkook cuts the cake into equal slices, giving each member a slice. I grab the cold bottle of coke and slowly pour it into a tall glass. Jungkook and the other members sit in random places around the house. Namjoon and Jungkook sit in the lounge, Jin and Hobi sit inside their own rooms while Jimin and Taehyung talk to each other in the dining room.

I bring the glass of coke to Yoongi, who was laying on one of the couches. He thanks me and takes small sips from the drink. I stretch and plop myself onto another couch. Namjoon and Jungkook eat up the last crumbs of the moist chocolate cake.

"That was delicious,.......Yoongi you feeling okay?", Namjoon asks as Yoongi slowly closes his eyes and darts them back open.

"Ah sorry, I'm just extremely tired, and feel kinda sick, I'll go and sleep", he says finishing his drink and walking to his room. Namjoon and Jungkook stay in the lounge to watch T.V while I get up and go back upstairs to the guestroom. 

I'm feeling pretty good about this night not gonna lie.......

(FORGIVE ME FOR THIS STUPID CHAPTER, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE MONTHS LMFAO, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I'VE BEEN HAVING EXAMS AND I'VE FELT VERY UNMOTIVATED, ANYWAYS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AND FINISH THE BOOK!)