2:00-2:40

Y/N's POV:

Seems like Got7 and BTS have a lot in common, they're so close and comfortable around each other.

I sit back down in the van, still completely confused. How are they best buddies? I thought all groups fighting in the Purge hated each other.

We drive down to the park, running over some people on the way, but that doesn't count as a big thing for them.

We all step out of the van one by one until everyone's out. We head over to the middle of the park where a couple of benches were placed. All the members from Got7 sit around in random places while the boys do the same. I sit beside Yoongi on a separate bench.

"Won't you guys introduce me to your friends?", I ask breaking the silence.

"Allow me to do the honors", Taehyung stands up before Jin stops him.

"Got7 can introduce themselves, there's no need", Taehyung sits back down with a slight frown on his face.

"Sorry about that Taehyung, well anyways my name is Jaebum, also known as JB", he walks over to me and shakes my hand sincerely.

"Hiya I'm Bambam!", another member says as he shakes my hand as well.

"I'm Yugyeom", a tall one says.

"Hello I'm Youngjae", another member replies.

"I'm Jinyoung", "I'm Mark", both of them say at the same time causing us to chuckle.

"Lastly my name is Jackson", the last member says making the BTS members sigh.

"Finally that's over with, now-", Jungkook says until Yugyeom interrupts him.

"My oh my, you are a very pretty girl Y/N", he looks me up and down making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"I can't stop admiring you, you're so beautiful", JB says before Jhope stops him.

"I suggest you tone it down, can't you see she's uncomfortable", he looks at me and then back at the boys.

"Oh I'm so sorry, we were just saying that in a friendly way, not a flirtatious way", Yugyeom says looking slightly regretful.

"Oh it's alright, don't worry!", I reply smiling and earning smiles back.

All of them start to discuss how they're doing and all whereas a question pops into my mind after a while.

"What's your guys' backstory, like how did you meet and all?".

"We were all pretty close from the beginning, I had met Jackson at this small flower festival", Namjoon replies looking at Jackson.

"I knew Bambam and Yugyeom as they used to go to my school, we would hang out almost every day after school", Jungkook says smiling.

"Jinyoung and I were family friends", Jin says patting his back.

"Jimin and I used to work in the same cafe for quite some time", Mark says. "Oh how i remember the funny memories we had there", him and Jimin chuckle.

"Me and Youngjae had a hardcore, street fight once", Hobi says which causes me to slightly gasp.

"In a game silly, I had this feeling he was cheating so I told him to stop but he was denying it until he was exposed by another friend of mine, which caused us to start arguing and playing around", "Since then we played almost every week", he says smiling back at Yugyeom.

"So....then the rest of you?", I asked confused.

"We all just then met each other through different ways and now here we are", Yoongi says looking at everyone.

"Wow, it's crazy how all of you guys are still in touch even after all these years", I reply astonished at their relationship. How can these guys stay best friends for so long. It isn't only friendship love but actual brotherly love.

"Have you guys been through a lot?", I ask this question to Got7 earning a few nods from them.

"We all have been through a lot, bullying, rebellion, abuse, mistreatment...", Yugyeom says pointing over to his fellow members and BTS.

"But nonetheless, the only thing that matters is that we have each other, and no one can change that", he finishes which makes everyone smile and relax.

All of them start to talk about their memories about how they would have hideouts where they would conduct "secret" meetings, and how they went out to eat all the time. Hearing this gave me a small sense of joy in me. These crazy and scary boys, can be so calm and friendly. Their duality scares me {it scares everyone, cute to hot in seconds}. For a minute, I actually feel like I'm with a huge group of nice and loving friends.

We all continue talking until we hear a loud snap a couple of meters away from us. Everyone looks over in silence, waiting for another sound, when suddenly we see a group of people wearing the "Anonymous" mask. We all stand up and step back while they all take their masks off.

All the boys open their eyes, surprised and confused at the same time.

"You."