2:45-3 am

Y/N's POV:

9 men, staring at us with smirks on all of their faces.

"What are you guys doing here?", Namjoon asks grabbing a weapon of his.

"Same reason why you're here.....to win", a tall man replies.

"Listen, we don't want any trouble here alright EXO", Bambam says raising his hands up.

EXO....another one of those gangs.

"Why on earth would we let the most strongest group walk away, if they win this year, they get the best prize", another one of them say as they get their weapons ready.

"By the way, who's that girl?".

"She's no one, stay away from her", Jimin says as he pushes me behind him slightly.

Suddenly all the EXO members whisper for a while until one of them speaks up.

"How about you give us the girl, then we'll leave you guys alone".

I immediately freeze in place, slowly resting my hand on my pistol in my back pocket.

"Never, why do you even want her?", Taehyung replies disgusted.

"Well, she just seems cute and innocent", one says as he stares at me.

"Do you really need a girl to settle this fight, how pathetic", Yoongi says causing one of them to step closer and give him a slight warning.

"Guys, just give them the girl, you don't even know her anyways", Yugyeom says blatantly.

"I agree, you've known her for what, a few hours?", Jinyoung says clearly not helping.

"She's of no use to us, just leave her", Jackson adds in.

Hearing this made most of the members angry and frustrated.

"So....do we have a deal?", one of them say as they walk closer and closer to me until Hoseok pushes him away.

Another member steps up, "Don't you dare touch Sehun", which causes Hobi to smile and slowly back away.

"You guys are such rats, running over to different places and doing whatever the hell you want, at least we kill the bad people, you guys are the one's who should actually be dead, disgusting mother fu-", Jungkook exclaims but before he could finish, Sehun interrupts him.

"Baekhyun now!", Sehun says as the man named Baekhyun runs over to attack.

Jin and Jimin immediately tackle him onto the ground. They grab his arm in a certain way and break it causing him to scream in agony.

"That's it, attack guys!", a member standing beside Sehun yells which causes all the members to run over to all of us in seconds.

I quickly run out of the group and hide behind a far bush. I look back and see Got7 running away in fear. Why aren't they helping BTS? Absolute cowards.

All I can see are 16 men beating each other up, surprisingly they aren't using any weapons. Do they even want to kill each other. Maybe they just want to prove their strength. Why on earth am i thinking about that right now?! They're getting hurt for crying out loud. Can't they just run away from them?

I get up from behind the bush and call out to all the members of BTS to stop. Of course they can't hear me, the only sounds they can hear are grunts, punches and kicks.

I look behind me to see Got7 staring at me and not helping their friends at all.

"Please help them!", I yell which only makes them whisper to each other.

I look back at the fight going on, it's way too dark and I don't even know who's winning.

Suddenly I feel two pairs of hands grabbing my waist swiftly and slowly taking me away from the fight. I look back, seeing Youngjae and JB. I scream as loud as I can for help, trying to alert one of them.

"Get off of me you f******!", I yell and hear two gunshots. I fall down, seeing JB and Youngjae wailing in pain. I look back at the brawl to see everyone had stopped fighting until a member, definitely from EXO grabs his gun.

I hear another gunshot......