1am

Y/N's POV:

Suddenly, a man in his mid 30s grabs Yoongi and holds a knife up to his neck. I'm guessing the man must be the owner of this market.

"Leave or I swear to god, I will kill him", the man says slowly backing away while Yoongi remains completely calm.

The boys look at each other and chuckle. In seconds, the man gets shot in the leg and tackled down by Namjoon and Jungkook. Yoongi gets up and laughs, "They're quite dumb not gonna lie".

"Guys, get whatever you need", Taehyung says before everyone goes their separate ways, finding the things they need.

Jimin and Yoongi walk over to the vegetable section and grab some celery and radishes. Why those sorts of vegetables? They're awfully bitter and bland.

"I've been craving these for so long!", Jimin says smiling causing his eyes to close and form crescents.

"Jungkook, you go alright, I can handle this", Namjoon says causing Jungkook to nod and join the others. 

Namjoon immediately grabs the man's head and bashes it against the counter, and then while he's still holding him, he looks for something. He finds a long and sharp knife that's used for cutting large amounts of fruit. In seconds, he slices the man's throat which causes me to yelp silently and turn away.

"That's what getting sliced in the neck feels like", he says as the man wheezes for air and slowly dies.

The rest of the boys walks back to the front and see the man. Jungkook smiles and says, "Time for a Polaroid!".

Namjoon walks up to the body and sits beside it, smiling and showing off his perfect dimples.

"Perfect! 4th Polaroid of the night", he says looking at it proudly.

It seems like they take Polaroids of the worst and most horrifying murders they've committed.

We all silently walk out of the market when suddenly I feel something wet down there.

"Umm, give me a second guys", I run over to the closest bathroom and run into the stall. 

I pull down my pants and see a bright red patch on my underwear. Great. My period was supposed to come in a week, why on this dreadful night did I have to start my dumb period. My bag is also in the van. I'm already wearing black clothes so I guess it won't be a problem grabbing my "lady" materials.

I slowly walk out and waddle over to the van and ruffle through my bag. No....I swear to god I always keep emergency pads/tampons{or whatever you use idk}.

"What's wrong?", Jimin asks chomping down on his celery.

"Shh, she started her period", Namjoon says which causes me to scoff and panic.

"Don't worry, I've got some with me", Hobi says which causes all the boys to look at him in total confusion.

"What?.....I always keep these things with me, you never know when a lady might need help", he says as he grabs a pad/tampon and gives it to me. I thank him while all the boys sit there still confused and silent.

I go back to the washroom and fix up everything. When I'm done, I sigh and walk back to the van only to see that Namjoon and Jin are missing. I look around and finally see them walking out of the grocery shop.

"What did you guys get", I ask making them smile and walk up to me.

"I got some things for you", Namjoon says as he gives me the shopping bag that he was holding{plastic is bad we dying out here}. I open it to find a whole lot of snacks, from chocolate chip cookies, to chips, to gummy candy.

"Thank you so much!", I reply and hug him only to remember what his hand's had done before.

I slowly let go of him and silently walk back to the car. Someone so cute and precious, who can also murder someone with no remorse whatsoever. I wonder what they do in their real lives.

Jin starts the van and we all start eating our snacks. After a while I get really curious and walk up to Taehyung and ask, "Why did you guys pick me? Like what's so different about me, and why aren't you guys killing me?".

"Well when we saw you, you seemed very innocent and scared so we just thought about bringing you with us, and trust me, we could kill you anytime but we're not, so be thankful", he says which causes me to fall silent.

"Well it was J-hope hyung who really trusted you, not gonna lie but I think he kinda likes you", he says causing me to start choking on my drink.

"Oh no no, I doubt that please no", I reply making him laugh and pat my back to help me.

"Well, you can stay oblivious all you want but I notice it", he smiles as he gets comfortable on his seat.

I think it was a bad idea coming here...............