10:45-11:20 pm

Y/N's POV:

I slowly close that dreadful rooms door and move on through the hallway. I find a door with the initials "K.NJ", which must be Namjoon's. 

I walk inside to see a pretty messy room. It's not very messy, it just seems pretty crowded. I walk over to his shelf and find a photo frame with a picture of all the boys on the beach:

 I walk over to his shelf and find a photo frame with a picture of all the boys on the beach:

I smile but instantly frown as I remember the Polaroids I saw a couple of minutes ago. How can someone look so innocent but be a deadly murderer at the same time. 

I look around the room and see another photo frame on Namjoons bedside table:

I walk over to the second bedside table and see another photo:

Wow, these boys are just like his family. Why else would he have several photos of them in his room. 

"Y/N! where are you?", a familiar voice causes me to jump and quickly run downstairs.

"I'm here! sorry about that", I reply softly.

"Okay guys, pack whatever you need, we might not come back home in another couple of hours", Taehyung says stretching his arms out and getting up. 

The rest of the boys yawn and start walking around the house, grabbing whatever they need. 

~~~

"I'm way too tired", Jimin says as he sits inside the van, closing his eyes.

"That's why I told your dumba$$ to sleep the day before the Purge", Yoongi says flicking his forehead. 

"I think I'll take my car", I say grabbing my keys from my bag when suddenly one of them grabs my wrist gently. 

"Leave the car here, it's safer if we drive in one van", Hobi suggests as everyone nods in agreement.

I agree and sit beside Namjoon, while the others sit in different places in the van.

"Well, time for some fun killing", Jin says as he starts driving which makes some of the boys laugh.

While we drive through the dark neighborhood, I look over to Namjoon who's polishing his knife. 

"Uh....can I ask you a question", I say poking his arm resulting in him turning over to me and smiling.

"Sure".

"Do you genuinely love your friends", I ask while everyone is busy in their own conversations.

"Friends, they're more than that, they're my brothers, actually more like family, I would do anything to help them because they've always been there for me since I found them", he replies in his deep, soft voice.

"What about your true family?", I ask which causes him to roll his eyes and reply.

"My family sucked, too much pressure and abuse at once, I couldn't take it so I ran away and slowly found all of them one by one".

"All of us had our own problems, but we found each other and that's what only matters to us", he ends it off with looking at all of them and sighing in relief.

"Well, it's great how all of you fit in and have fun together no matter what", I say smiling back.

"Yeah, we all live life every day as if it's the end of the world, it's better to live life to the fullest......sorry that was way too cringey and corny", he says causing the both of us to laugh.

"Where to first?", Jimin asks everyone.

"Lets just drive around some random streets first to see if we can find anyone to kill", Jungkook suggests with an evil giggle.

I kind of regret this now.......