9:15-10 pm

Y/N's POV:

"I....I.....I was just-".

"You seem pretty weak and innocent to be out here, what's your name".

"My name is Y/N".

"Cute name, so what are you doing out here?"

"I don't really know, I just felt like it I guess".

"Oh well, I totally forgot to introduce myself!".

"My name is Taehyung, but you could call me V or Tae".

"That's nice....but I better get going I'm sorry", I say before I start the engine.

"Wait, wait, why don't you come with us?", "You know you're going to get killed out here", he says trying to stop me from driving away.

"Well it can't be that bad, I can take care of my-", before I could finish, I hear a loud gunshot hitting my windshield which causes me to yelp and cover my face.

"Haha, looks like you can't really take care of yourself", he says as he gently grabs my hands and puts them back on my steering wheel.

I sigh and reply, "Okay, I'll come with".

"Great, Jungkook-ah and Namjoon hyung, come over here!", he says and 2 boys come running up to him. He talks to them in secret for a while, both of them nod and walk back to my car.

"How about you just follow our car, the rest of the boys are in the other car so we'll sit with you as you don't know the route", he says pointing over to the backseat.

"That's alright I guess", I say as I open the backseat door. All 3 of them sit inside and the other two boys introduce themselves.

"Hey, I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you".

"Hello, I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you both as well", I say as I start driving and following their black van.

~~~

"You guys live here....", I ask as I pull up into a dark alleyway.

"No of course not, our base is hidden so it seems like we live in a dark and dirty street whereas we don't", Namjoon says as I park my car.

We all get out of the car and I slowly walk up to their black van. When I'm at least 3 feet away from it, the door opens, and 3 guys get out from the backseat and another one gets out from the drivers seat. I stand still as all of them reunite and talk for a while.

One turns over to me and says, "So, your name is Y/N, well that's nice, come on let's go, why are you standing there all awkwardly".

One of them grabs my hand and pulls me over to the dark alleyway. While we walk through it, I start to see a dim light in the distance. After a while I see a pretty large house in the middle of a forest. 

"Woah, I didn't expect that", I say mesmerized by their "hidden" base.

"Cool I know right, wait till you see the inside", an unfamiliar voice says as he quickly pulls me inside.

As soon as I'm inside I start looking around the house immediately. Their house seems pretty modern and very clean. The lounge has 4 large couches and a big, flat screen T.V. They have an upstairs portion as well as a downstairs portion. The kitchen has all sorts of things from fruit bowls to cookie jars to ramen packs.

"Your house is way better than mine, wow", I say as I sit on one of the couches in the lounge.

"Eh, it's alright".

"Could you guys at least take your masks off now?", I ask confused.

"Oh yeah right, sorry bout that", Jungkook says as all of them take their masks off leaving me in absolute shock. I can just give you 3 words.

Cute and Hot

"You can close your mouth Y/N, we know we're hot......well especially me", one says who has very pursed lips. I immediately close my mouth and look away.

"Well, introduce yourselves", I ask wanting to know their names.

"I'm Jimin!", the one who pulled me inside the house says.

"I'm Jin", the one with pursed lips says.

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope".

"I'm Yoongi, but I guess you can call me Suga, thank you", one with a small face says........