1:40-2 am

Y/N'S POV:

It's been extremely scary out here but for some reason I feel kind of safe around the boys. They are deadly murderers but if you take that out of the picture, they genuinely seem like friendly and loving friends. I just don't know why they had to take this path.

"Why did you guys choose to do this?", I whisper to Yoongi causing him to turn to me.

"Well, we just wanted to see what it felt like, being free and doing whatever you wanted for 12 hours", he replies sighing and smiling.

"Some of the people you've killed were innocent and had families-", I say before he cuts me off.

"Those people have committed crimes before, why else would they be out of their house, we would never kill the ones who stay inside, if they're out that means they want to kill as well so it's better off if we kill them before they kill real innocents", he replies which earns him a nod and agreement from me.

I move back to my seat and think about what Yoongi said. He's actually correct surprisingly. What made me happy was that they wouldn't break into a house and kill the people there, only the ones that are out in the streets.

I grab a few more biscuits when suddenly we hear a loud gunshot and by loud we mean LOUD. It catches all of us by surprise when we start to see bullets hitting the front of the car, thank god this van is bulletproof as well. 

"Jin, who's shooting us?", Taehyung asks getting up and trying to look through the windshield.

"I really can't see anything, all I can see are multiple gunshots", he says trying to keep the van steady.

"Just stop the van for now", Hobi says which causes Jin to press the brake resulting in us moving forward. 

The bullets stop and all we see is darkness ahead of us. We all stay silent, only hearing the voices of the trees swaying and crickets chirping. I look closely and see some movement in the distance.

"I think I see something!", I say before immediately getting shushed by a few members.

We all start to see about seven silhouettes slowly walking towards us. Some of the members get their weapons ready when suddenly we hear a knock on the window. Jin slowly turns and rolls down the window. We all peek and see a man wearing a "Scream" mask.

The man takes his mask off and smiles, "Long time no see ma boys!".

All of the members sigh in relief and get out of the van.

"You scared us so bad", Jimin says as he bro hugs one of the men. 

"Sorry about that, we just wanted to make a cool entrance", one man says taking his mask off.

All of the members talk and greet the other seven men until I clear my throat and ask, "Hi, uhm would you mind introducing me to these men".

"Oh yeah sorry, Y/N this is Got7 and Got7, this is Y/N", Namjoon says as all of them greet me and I in return greet them as well.

"How about we go to the park, and we'll stay there for a while if that's alright", Jimin asks as everyone agrees.

Well I guess I met a new group.......this ain't gonna end well...........

:) eh eh ikr Got7 how noice heheh okay i'll stop now sorry