3:20-3:55

Y/N'S POV:

As we all silently walk over to the car, Namjoon pulls me close and hugs my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry for all this drama going on, I really didn't want to include you", he says feeling guilty.

"Don't worry, it's the purge so it's alr-", i reply until I'm cut off by Hobi breaking the hug.

"Leave her alone Namjoon", he says and sits inside the van. 

"What's up with him?", Namjoon asks bewildered.

"I'm guessing he developed a cute crush on Y/N, so he's getting a little jealous", Jimin says giggling. I brush it off and sit inside the van making myself comfortable. Jin starts the van and starts to drive back home. 

I look out the window only to see nothing on the streets. It's crazy how every day the streets are full of cars going around and people walking to their jobs or even hanging out, but at night, especially this one, it seems so dull and abandoned. It's as if no one has ever set foot in this city and it's been left abandoned. I feel a slight shiver run through my body thinking about all the dead bodies around that would have to be taken by the ambulance in a couple of hours.

~~~

When we finally get back to the house, all of us exit the car to see one teenage girl, sitting on the pavement crying. Yoongi smirks and slowly walks up to the girl.

"What are you doing out here?", he asks sounding surprisingly very innocent which scares me.

"I...I lost my best friend Ayra {@-bessonbee ayy wassup hehe okay i'll stop sorry}", she sniffles looking up at Yoongi.

"Oh I'm so sorry, how old are you? You seem way too young to be out here", he replies crouching down to her level.

"I'm about to turn 14 in a month", she says wiping her tears away. "Me and her wanted to be rebellious and steal clothes, McDonalds fries and sh** like that", she chuckles a bit clearly in shock. 

"Awhh, it's okay, at least you had fun didn't you?", Yoongi says smiling.

"A bit but I knew it was dangerous...but she didn't listen to me", she says tearing up again. Jungkook walks over to them and crouches down as well. He hugs her and pats her back. She smiles a bit and lets go of Jungkook. 

"You guys seem like a gang, are you planning on killing people?", she asks curious.

"I mean we've got about 65 kills right now", Taehyung says proudly which causes the girl to sit there with her eyes wide open. Yoongi laughs and asks her something, "So, what's your name?". 

"My name is Malo, I mean you could call me Zarmala{Omg im in this story ILL STOP SJHSJJS}", she says looking away still not being able to trust them. 

"Zarmala.....well do you miss your best friend?", Jungkook asks, gently grabbing her chin and turning her head over to face them. 

"Yeah, she was killed by a gang like you guys...", she says sighing.

"I'll do you a great favor, how about I take you to meet her!", Jimin says joining them as well.

"I...do you guys think I'm a literal child, I already know what you guys mean by that...f***** psychos", she says quickly getting up and planning to run away until Jin grabs her and pushes her back to them. 

"You guys are crazy, why would you kill a child?!", she yells backing away.

"I thought you just said you weren't a child....I'm sorry but I don't like liars", Jimin says crossing his arms. Yoongi pulls out his long knife and holds her tightly. 

"Say hello to Ayra from me", he says before he stabs Zarmala in the stomach multiple times. She tries to push back but her body starts to get weaker and slowly slip down while bloods drips all over Yoongi's pale hands. She coughs out more blood and falls down, completely lifeless.

"Are you guys crazy, she didn't do anything, you guys only kill the ones who commit crimes!", I yell out running over to her. 

"She and her friend tried stealing, plus she lied", Jungkook says causing me to scream back.

"STEAL CLOTHES AND FOOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!".

"Poor people die for those things Y/N, come on let's go back inside", Namjoon says leading the boys to the house. I wipe away my tears and get up, looking at her body. I pick her up bridal style but Taehyung stops me and picks her up instead.

"Leave her , I'll bury her somewhere, don't worry", he says calmly.

I look down, sniffle and make my way to the house. I can't believe this doesn't even haunt them during their daily lives.

I walk inside and plop myself on one of the couches. I sigh and feel my phone vibrate, I get a new message notification.

"It's time Y/N, I hope you're ready"

I reply: "Right now? it's too early isn't it"

"It's never too early, Good luck".