3:00-3:20

Y/N'S POV:

It's way too dark to see who was shot. Instead I hear Jimin shout with all his might.

"I NEVER EXPECTED YOU GUYS TO DO THAT, F****** TRAITORS, STAY AWAY FROM US!".

Jinyoung and Mark get ready to fight but Jackson holds both of them back.

"There's no use, help JB and Yugyeom, we need to leave now.", he says which makes them sigh in frustration and help their fellow members. They all slowly walk away into the darkness.

I start crying and breathing heavily. I can't breathe. My vision starts to go blurry and I can't feel my legs. I try to control my heart rate but I can't. I start shivering and start to feel very dizzy. Gosh i don't need a panic attack to bother me right now.

I faintly see Jimin running up to me, "Y/N calm down, breathe".

"They....took me....", I mumble out as I cry. Jimin holds me close and rubs my back calming me down.

"It's okay, I just need you to get up for me now", he asks as I start to breathe normally. I slowly get up as he holds me tight. 

We walk over to the rest of them until we hear another loud gunshot catching both of us by surprise.

"WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO?, YOU KILLED HIM", a member from EXO exclaims surprised.

Jimin and I walk up to them and see Kai on the ground, dead.

"I swear to god BTS, we're going to come looking for you soon!", one of them warn us.

All of them have dark bruises and scratches on their face and most probably their body too. Some of them r bleeding terribly as well. A few members grab Kai and drag him while the rest limp and walk away.

"I'm absolutely done with this shit", Namjoon says laying on the ground.

"Those a**h**** can go to hell", Hobi says breathing heavily.

I look at all of them and not gonna lie, they don't seem as bad as EXO. They do have bruises and all but not as much as EXO had. Are they all really that strong?

"Where's the rest of the guys?", Yoongi asks which makes Jimin step up and explain everything from start to finish. Most of the boys seem surprised and disappointed to find out that their best brothers had done such a thing.

"I think they were taking her cause they wanted her as well", Yoongi says which makes Jin chuckle.

"Not gonna lie, if I were them, I'd do the same", Jin says which makes Jungkook laugh and agree but the rest of the members shut him up in disgust. That's just a totally messed up thing to say.

"I saw an EXO member shoot someone, who did he shoot?", I ask remembering the gunshot i heard before Jimin came over to help me up.

"Oh yeah, Suho's aim sucks so he didn't hurt anyone", Taehyung replies which makes me sigh in relief.

All the members slowly get up and make their way to the van.

"Let's go back home now.....I'm awfully tired to continue this s***", Yoongi says as all of us get into the van and sit quietly.

This night is surely a night I would love to forget............

Sorry y'all for making this chapter slightly short :/