8:15-8:50 pm

I stop at a small public washroom that's close to the main park. I quietly park my car and walk into the public washroom. My bladder had to start acting up during the Purge, so happy for that. 

I hold my pistol and secretly check the washroom stalls. Surprisingly no one's here. I open up a random stall and start my business.

When I finish, I hear the main door open and a couple of girly giggles. I step onto the toilet and stay completely quiet.

"So, should we first kill Becca or kidnap one of those hotties at college?", a girl asks.

"Let's kill her first before anyone else does, then we gotta kidnap Michael", another girl says as all of them agree and laugh. 

I roll my eyes as I try to sit more comfortably. These hoes I swear to god. 

I silently gasp as I realized I said that out loud. 

A girl in her early 20s slides under and points a gun at me. I quickly kick her hard in the face while I grab my pistol and run out of the stall. 

3 girls with bloody baseball bats look at me. As one's about to hit me, I shoot her right in the face, killing her instantly. Another girl yells as she tries to hit me as well but instead I dodge and shoot her at the back of her head. The last girl who seemed weaker and younger than the rest drops her bat and raises her hands up.

"Please don't kill me", she says scared and the fear in her voice shows it. 

I sigh and walk out of the washroom silently. 

I walk back to my car and sit inside quietly. I grab a packet of biscuits and start eating them. I look at the time and sigh, There's still about 10 hours left. 

This is going to be a long night........