- E i g h t -

Maddie: "I'mma go, thank you, guys."

Isaac: "No problem."

Maddie: "Bye."

Isaac: "Bye Mads."

I drove back to my place and sat on the couch, and ran my hands through my hair. I looked at the clock and it was only 7, but I looked at my apartment and it was a mess. There's PR everywhere and suitcases from traveling. So I was going to clean and stay here tonight and then head over to Billie's tomorrow.

I unboxed all the PR and posted the thank you's on my Instagram story, then I started a load of laundry. After I walked back downstairs my phone started ringing.

Maddie: "Hey, sorry I declined your call. Something came up but what's up?"

Billie: "Nothing I'm just bored, what came up?"

Maddie: "Nothing you need to worry about."

Billie: "What are you up to?"

Maddie: "I'm cleaning and shit like that."

Billie: "You should let me come help."

Maddie: "If you came over to help, nothing would get done. You play too much."

Billie: "That is the fattest lie I have ever heard."

Maddie: "You're not the biggest helping hand that you say you are."

Billie: "Oh my God will you stop with that?"

Maddie: "No."

Billie: "Hey Maddie."

Maddie: "Yes?"

Billie: "I'm on my way."

Maddie: "Girl I hate you."

Billie: "No you don't." She said in a really suspicious way. I turned around to see her smirking at me through the phone.

Maddie: "What do you know?"

Billie: "More than I should. I'llll see you soon."

Maddie: "No." I said in a baby voice.

Billie: "Awww why not shorty?"

Maddie: "I'll be at your place tomorrow after the twins."

Billie: "It's a sleepover, you remember when you broke your promise?"

Maddie: "Billie, I need you to listen to me. It was three fucking minutes."

Billie: "I don't care if it was three minutes or twenty seconds, you broke it. So let me come over tonight and then you won't have to make it up to me anymore. Anyways I know you miss me."

Maddie: "Oh yeah? How so."

Billie: "Well one, you didn't deny it and you're still wearing my hoodie."

Maddie: "Fuck you, whatever."

Billie: "Hahaha so I win. See you soon shorty."

Maddie: "Okay."

Billie's arrival.

Billie knocked on the door and I rushed over to it, she gave me the biggest smile when she saw me.

Maddie: "Billie!"

Billie: "Maddie!" She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. We hugged and then she put me down the hugged me tighter.

Maddie: "You're really gonna help me clean, cause I can't leave my apartment like this anymore."

Billie: "Is that why you've been spending so much at my place?"