- S e v e n t y e i g h t -

Billie: "Sorry shorty."

Maddie: "I gotta go to a meeting, bye I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

Call ended. 

Billie: "Finneas!"

Finneas: "What?!"

Billie: "Come here!"

Finneas: "Coming!"

I waited for him.

Finneas: "What do you need?"

Billie: "I meant to tell you that she's going to tell me."

Finneas: "Well duh."

Billie: "No, like she told me in the car that she's going to tell me."

Finneas: "Oh woah, woah that's huge."

Billie: "I know, I hope she doesn't doubt it though."

Finneas: "Knowing her she probably will, she has food poisoning or something?"

Billie: "Low-key I'm happy, because she'll cancel everything that she has until she's better and I'll get to take care of her."

Finneas: "I'll never get over how soft she makes you." He playfully rolled his eyes. 

Finneas: "When does she get back? Or do you not know yet?"

Billie: "She said 8 I think."

Finneas: "I haven't seen you wear that hoodie in a minute."

Billie: "Yeah, because I haven't had it."

Finneas: "Maddie stole it from you?"

Billie: "So long ago bro."

Finneas smiled.

Billie: "She stole it the second day we knew each other."

Finneas: "Awwww." 

Billie: "Okay, I wanna be done with this sappy shit."

Finneas: "I gotta go meet Claudia, but don't forget you start dance rehearsals at the end of the month."

Billie: "Oh yeah, dude I'm psyched that tour is about be started. About to be traveling all around the world again."

Finneas: "Maddie."

Fuck.

Billie: "Never mind."

Finneas: "I'm glad you see the bright side in things though."

I smiled lightly.

Fuck dude I really forgot that she's not coming, who's gonna entertain me? Like I'm bout to be bored as shit on this tour, the only good thing about is preforming.

I'm bored out of my fucking mind, it started with staring at a wall then I wrote a little bit. Then I watched Criminal Minds, Maddie fucking put me on that shit. 

But then I got hungry so I post mated Taco Bell.

Next Day: July 21st (Sunday) at 3:34PM

I've been awake since 11, I was so excited for Maddie to come back. I know it's barely been 24 hours, but like I miss her and I'm lonely as hell and I can't wait to take care of her.

I was laying in my bed, smiling at the ceiling just thinking about when Maddie comes back. As I was spaced off my phone starting ringing.

Maddie: "Hi." She said in a low voice.