- O n e h u n d r e d & t w e n t y s i x -

The Next Day: August 17th at 9:41AM

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, billieeilish and 3,452,048 others

madisonvoyage: it's finally time I say this, link in bio.

billieeilish: nothing but proud of you.

bhadbhabie: it's about damn time.

mvupdates: awwww, she's growing up so fast.

I smiled at the comments, because of how supportive everyone was being. I don't know why I thought I was gonna get backlash for it.

Billie: "Good morning shorty."

Maddie: "Good morning babygirl." I kissed her.

Billie: "You got your outfit for tonight?"

Maddie: "You know damn well, you're not ready." 

Billie: "Oh yeah?"

Maddie: "You're genuinely not ready."

Billie: "I mean it doesn't matter what you wear, you always look fire."

Maddie: "Whatever."

I got up off the bed and walked into the closet, I put on a basic outfit.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie and 3,984,025 others

madisonvoyage: okay I promise I'll only post one more time tonight, only because my outfit's gonna be fire.

billieeilish: wym? your outfits are always fire.

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish 🙄

bhadbhabie: ^^ what billie said.

I rolled my eyes at the comments, Billie said she's going to take me out to lunch to celebrate the launch and tonight there's a whole event in my honor. I didn't think it would get this much hype, but hey I'm not complaining because I get to be around who I love. 

I walked out of the bathroom and Billie looked me up and down and bit her lip, little does she know I already know what she's plotting. And I am not complaining.

We walked to Billie's car, her hand was on my thigh the whole ride. We're going to Olive Garden, I love Olive Garden. It's just so far away.

The car ride was like forty minutes normally, it's early, everyone's trying to go to work. So we'll be there in like an hour and a half.

Billie: "Anything new with you?"

Maddie: "Um, I was offered a show, but besides that no."

Billie: "Hold on, what? You were offered a show?"

Maddie: "Yeah, but I didn't take the offer though?"

Billie: "Why?"

Maddie: "Because I don't have time, I did tell Kenzie to book me out before I leave for.. New York. But I did not mean a show." 

Billie: "How long are in you New York for?"

Maddie: "Nine days."

Billie: "What are you going to do in New York?"

Maddie: "Events, meetings, interviews, you know the usual."

Billie: "Have you been to New York before?"

Maddie: "No, I don't really travel for my career."

Billie: "You're about to have the time of your life while you're there."

Maddie: "You like it there?"

Billie: "Yes dude, I love it there. That's why I said I want you to come to the New York shows."

Maddie: "You got something planned?"

Billie: "I'm not gonna spoil it."

Maddie: "That's a yes."

Billie: "Well of course, I'm not gonna have you come to New York just to watch my shows. You've seen me preform, I want it to be something you remember."

Maddie: "Oh so you have something big planned."

Billie: "Stop spoiling your own surprise." She squeezed my thigh and smiled at me. 

We pulled up the restaurant after like five more minutes of driving, it didn't take as long as I thought it would. She opened the door for me and smiled at me, I smiled back at her. She grabbed my hand, and walked me into the building and they automatically put us in the reserved section.

Billie pulled the chair out for me, I smiled at the gestures that she's doing. She normally does things like this. I know she wants me to have a good day, and I'm having an amazing one.

Billie: "I wanted to tell you that I'm extremely proud of you."

I looked at her.

Billie: "I know how stressed you were, and everything was falling apart the day of the shoot. But yet you still pulled through, and you released a collection with Calvin Klein at seventeen. Like what? No one can do it how you do it." 

I smiled at her, "Thank you babygirl, it means a lot coming from you."

She looked at me.

Maddie: "Me and you are in very different careers, but yet I still look up to you. I love hearing what you have to say about me, that sounds conceited. But I love hearing your input because, you've been doing this longer than me and you know what you're doing. Hearing you say, that you're proud of me, I don't know, I guess I'm doing something right." I smiled at the end of what I said.

Billie: "Aw thank you shorty, can I ask you a question though? It's something I've always been curious about."

Maddie: "Of course, go for it." I sipped on my water.

Billie: "What's your end goal? Like you're doing this and making all these moves to get somewhere, where are you trying to go and why?"

I thought for a second. 

Maddie: "Um, I have no clue, I started on YouTube, then I got an opportunity and I loved it, so I kept doing it. I was talking to Kenzie, like two weeks ago, and I was talking to her about I felt stuck and how I feel like I'm going to be right here forever. Right now, especially, I feel like I can't get bigger, like there's nothing I can do that I haven't done before. But like I know I can get bigger. But I don't know how to get bigger."

Billie: "You feel like this now?"

Maddie: "Yes, but I shouldn't, like you said, I'm seventeen and I have a line with Calvin Klein. I should not feel this way, I should feel like I'm on cloud nine, but I don't. Something's not clicking and I don't know why."

--------------------

i forgot that Billie has a pov too. 

thanks ily 

words: 1032