- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y s i x -

Kenzie and I have just been at the house, planning everything. I can really see my future in this house, and I cannot wait to start living here.

I looked at my phone, and I saw that it's five. I need to go home, and pack for tour, and pack for New York. Like personal clothes, Kenzie's packing like event clothes.

Maddie: "We should get going, I still have to pack for tour and New York."

Kenzie: "Okay, I'll over, tomorrow at three-thirty."

Maddie: "Let's go."

We both walked out of the house, and I locked the door behind me. There is absolutely no way that this house is mine.

^ this is what her house looks like

We got back to my place in about forty minutes because everyone's getting off of work and it's just a bad time to leave.

I pull into my garage, and Kenzie gets out of the car, and walks to her car. I watch her leave, before I close the garage door. I have to wrap up my video and then all I have to do is pack.

I wrapped up my video and I walked into the glam room, I packed what I wanted from in there and then I went upstairs and packed literally almost my entire closet.

I wasn't really tired, so I cleaned out my fridge because I'm not going to be here for four months.

I looked around my apartment, and this is all over. What if I made a mistake buying the house right away, should I have looked at other houses? Whatever, I don't even care, I'm happy with the house I got.

I changed into Billie's hoodie and I put on my dumbass glasses so I could go to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep right away.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

Billie: "I'm sorry if I woke you up, I couldn't sleep."

Maddie: "It's fine I couldn't either."

Billie: "I see you bought your house."

Maddie: "I did." I smiled.

It was a peaceful silence until I wanted to break it.

Maddie: "Talk to me about tour."

Billie: "It's nothing special, I enjoy meeting everyone and everyone has something different to say. Not one show has had crazy energy. So that's why I don't like performing, even tough I have only done like two shows so far. I don't know how I'mma do like forty more."

I didn't know what to say, I just wanted her to know that I was still here.

Maddie: "I talked to your mom."

Billie: "And?"

Maddie: "She said that you're really going through it."

Billie: "Mhm."