- T h i r t y s e v e n -

Billie looked at me and smiled, this bitch could not be more on to me.

Billie: "I love you let's go to bed."

Maddie: "I love you too."

We walked up the stairs holding hands, and we walked in the guest bedroom. I threw myself on the bed and Billie laughed at me and followed. I got comfy and she started humming hostage to me. I fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning (July 5th)

Maddie's POV:

I woke up to my phone dinging.

Kenzie🌵

I found a person to get the contract revoked be there at nine!

It was 7.

okay bet thank you.

I got out of Billie's grip and wrote her a note. I had to go get the contract revoked, and I have just random shit to do. call me when you wake up. I love you <3 Mad's.

I set the note where I was laying, and I headed out the door to my Uber.

Billie's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed, I look around for a note and I found one. I also looked at the time it was 8:42, why the hell am I up so early?

I called Maddie.

Maddie: "Hellooooo."

Billie: "Hi."

Maddie: "How'd you sleep?"

Billie: "Good, what are you doing?"

Maddie: "I'm on my way to get this contract revoked, and then just little shit all day."

Billie: "Awww good for you, I love you I'll talk to you later."

Maddie: "Okay, I love you too. Byeeee."

Billie: "Bye shorty."

Call ended.

Dani walked in the door.

Dani: "When did Maddie leave?"

Billie: "I have no fucking clue." I groaned.

Dani: "The twins are slumped, I'mma head out. I have to shoot another part of my music video later today."

Billie: "Awww, good luck." I stood up and hugged her. "I'mma head out too."

Dani: "You wanna walk down together?"

Billie: "I have a girlfriend." I joked.

Dani: "Bitch, you think you're funny."

Billie: "Just a little but yeah I'll walk down with you."

I grabbed my bag and shut the door behind me. I walked with Dani to our cars.

Billie: "Bye bitch, you're letting me out first."

Dani: "Whatever."

I pulled out and drove to my house, Maddie said something last night that really made me think... I think she's going on tour with me. Imma talk to my mom and see what's going on.

I walked in to my house to see my mom talking to Finneas on the couch.

Billie: "Mom I need to talk to you."

Maggie: "Okay."

We walked to the kitchen, and I hugged Finneas.

Billie: "Just tell me straight up mom, is Maddie coming on tour with me?"