- S i x t y f o u r -

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie and 34,141 others

madisonvoyage: it's about fucking time I tell you this, but I have created a whole line with prettylittlething. I have been working on this line for so so so long, and im so glad that you all can go buy it. I wanted to create something trendy but different, so here we are, click the link in my bio! Okay bye love you.

belltwins: proud of you.

billieeilish: beyond proud of you.

mvupdates: catch my bank account crying later. 

I watched Maddie as she posted that photo, the way her face lit up when she typed the caption. I can tell that she's really happy with everything that she has created and I can't wait to see what else she has coming in the future. 

Maddie: "I don't wanna shoot today." She pouted.

Billie: "I know, but you have to."

Maddie: "I can say I'm sick."

Billie: "But you're not." 

Maddie: "Can you come to the shoot?"

Billie: "No, I have to get styled. But call me when you're back and we'll work something out."

She dramatically fell on top of me.

Maddie: "I am sick." She joked.

Billie: "You are so clingy." I laughed at her. 

Maddie: "Ugh whatever."

We both stood up and we hugged for what felt like forever, but I didn't mind. I looked at my phone while she was buried in my chest.

Billie: "Baby it's 10, you gotta get ready for your surprise at prettylittlething."

Maddie: "I know."

Billie: "I'll get you a water, now go get ready." I kissed her.

Maddie: "Ugh fine."

She walked up the stairs, and I went to the fridge and grabbed two waters. I walked up the stairs and opened her door, I handed her the water and kissed the top of her head.

Billie: "I'mma head out, I have to get fitted for your thing tomorrow. Good luck with your shoot, I love you."

She turned around and properly kissed me.

Maddie: "I love you too, thank you for all of this."

Billie: "No problem, call me when you're done."

Maddie: "I will."

Billie: "Bye shorty."

Maddie: "Bye babies." She pouted.