- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y -

It didn't take us long to get to where he wanted to shoot, and I fell in love with the place obviously.

Holden: "We're going up."

I already knew what he was going to do and I could not be happier with the idea.

We took the elevator up to the roof and I started to walk over to the edge, to look over at the big ass city that I'm currently in. 

I place my hand naturally on the railing.

Holden: "Perfect." He said softly.

I heard the camera click several times, I heard him getting all different angles.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas and 3,131,509 others

madisonvoyage: I still don't know how I got here and why I'm here, but I'm not complaining. Photo by: @photosbyholden.

billieeilish: fire as hell.

mvupdates: now this is duo.

Maddie: "Time for look two, location two."

Holden: "Of course."

He smiled and held the door open for me, we walked down the lobby. I walked into the public bathroom and changed my outfit. He smiled, when I walked out. I gave him a smile back.

Holden: "I like your outfit."

Maddie: "Thank you."

See here's the thing, I never got a flirty vibe from him. He reminds me so much of Isaac, I miss Isaac like crazy. It's like my best friend kind of vibe you know. Nothing serious. He's friendly.

We walk to another building not that far from where we were.

Holden: "So are you liking New York?" 

Maddie: "I love it here."

Holden: "You've never been here before?"

Maddie: "No, this is my first time. But Billie told me about it and just by the way she described it, I fell in love with it." 

Holden: "I have a question."

Maddie: "Go."

Holden: "What was the best memory you had with Billie?"

Maddie: "Well, a smaller memory that's stuck with me and replays in my head twenty times a day. Is that, before she left for tour, she broke up with me, but not really. She didn't want me tied down a title, and I understand where she's coming from-"

Holden: "Wait so you and Billie aren't together?"

Maddie: "No, yes. I don't know, I mean she still tells me that she loves me when she hangs up the phone and she still calls me shorty. We're still together but the labels gone, do you get it?"

Holden: "I get it, continue."

Maddie: "So before she left, she was eating herself alive for breaking up with me because she was scared I was gonna take it the wrong way. But she told me that she wanted to take me on tour with her and travel the world with me and only me."

Holden: "What's the bigger memory?"

Maddie: "I can't go into too much detail, just because I don't want to. But basically, for a long ass time I was so scared to open up to her. Because I was scared that she was going to pity me or leave me, I hate being pitied. But eventually I told her, and it was hard, I didn't know what to say and I didn't know how she was going to react. But she listened to me stutter and she listened to me be at a loss of words, every now and then I just tell her thank you and she'll ask what for and I'll just smile at her."

Holden looked at me with his mouth hung open.

Maddie: "What?" I laughed lightly.

Holden: "You guys have a love, that's almost... unreal. I have never heard of such a love that exists." He smiled lightly. 

It was a comfortable silence for a minute and then we walked past, this little like nook or whatever in front of a coffee shop. I stopped and I looked at it.

Holden: "You like this? We can shoot here, if you want."

I smiled lightly, and walked over to the little nook and posed naturally. He took some of pictures of me, he stopped taking pictures.

Maddie: "What?"

Holden: "Come look at these, real quick."

I got up and walked over to him, I rested my hand on his shoulder and our heads were touching as he was scrolling through the pictures.

Holden: "We could edit the flowers to make them pop a little more."

I pulled away from him, and looked at him. To see him smiling at the pictures. I can't believe how passionate he is about something.

Maddie: "I would like that."

He stopped looking at the pictures and he smiled at me, I got knocked back into reality and looked at the time. It was one, Kenzie wanted to meet at two.

Maddie: "I need to get back before two."

Holden: "Okay, I'll take you back and then I'll pick you up again at like eight?"

Maddie: "Yeah." I smiled.

We both walked back to the car, and he didn't start driving right away. He sent me the pictures that didn't need to be edited.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: bhadbhabie, finneas and 3,137,935 others

madisonvoyage: might move here, not sure.

bhadbhabie: you cannot leave me.

mvupdates: you cannot leave L.A.

I turned off my phone, and I enjoyed the peaceful silence. But I couldn't let it end this way.

Maddie: "Let me buy you lunch to thank you for today."

Holden: "Are you sure?"

Maddie: "I'm positive."

Maddie: "So where do you wanna go?"

Holden: "I gotta introduce you to my favorite restaurant here."

Maddie: "Ouh what it is?"

Holden: "It's called Via Carota, their salads are a different type of crispy."

Maddie: "I haven't had a good salad in a minute."

Holden: "Well you're about to." He gave me a light smile. 

---------------------------

no time to die, is A FUCKING BANGER!

thanks ily

words: 1007