- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x t y f i v e -

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 4,134,356 others

madisonvoyage: New York Fashion Week.

bhadbhabie: proud of your line.

billieeilish: fire as hell.

I turned off my phone and I realized how bored I was, it was only like four in the afternoon. So I had nothing to do.

Billie: "Yo, Fin. Do you wanna go get food?"

Finneas: "Can we just order it?"

Billie: "Yeah, that's fine. You want Taco Bell?"

Finneas: "Yeah." He pulled out his phone, and started placing the order.

Finneas: "So tell me about Maddie and New York."

Billie: "It was everything, she was happy, I was happy. She wasn't expecting it at all. She loved the ring, overall it was just a good time."

Finneas: "You're telling me that there was no problems?"

Billie: "I mean Nicole texted her, saying something that started with 'hey mamas' and that bothered me low-key."

Finneas: "But you don't call her mamas, you call her shorty."

Billie: "But I have called her mamas before, and she told me that Nicole never called her pet names like I do. Then she said calling her shorty makes her feel special and I said the same thing back to her."

Finneas: "Woah, Nicole never called her pet names?"

Billie: "No, their relationship was practically fake and all it was was hooking up for the most part. I mean Maddie had to bust her ass in order to show Nicole that she cared, and you shouldn't have to bust your ass to prove to someone that you care about them. I told her that awhile ago."

Finneas: "I thought that they were together for a long ass time."

Billie: "They weren't together how Maddie and I are together, they knew each other for a long ass time and they hooked up every now and then. But Nicole, didn't really care for her like she should've."

Finneas: "Did Maddie love Nicole?"

Billie: "Maddie loves easily, so I assume so. But she didn't tell me, but one day she said that she busted her ass to show someone that she loved them so I assume that she had some type of love for her."

Finneas: "Does she know your past?"

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding, "No, I told her that I would tell her one day. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it, it's not the right time. She's across the fucking country and I was there for barely two days. I wanna tell her when we're both back in L.A. and sitting in her house and her dog sitting at the foot of the bed when I tell her."