- S i x t y t h r e e -

Maddie: "I'm really surprised that you got all of them."

Billie: "Why are you surprised?"

Maddie: "Because I didn't think anyone payed that much attention to me."

Billie: "You're my priority, so of course I pay attention to you."

Maddie smiled.

Billie: "What?" I laughed at her.

Maddie: "I've never been someone's priority." She said in a baby voice.

Billie: "Well get used to it."

Maddie smiled. My phone dinged.

Maddie's Surprise😊

Claudia🥑: Balloons are getting delivered at 7:15.

Dani: I'm picking the cake up at 7.

Claudia, before you come. Grab one of my hoodies and bring it here too lmao.

Claudia🥑: Okay.

Read at 1:23AM

Maddie: "Who was that?"

Billie: "Claudia."

Maddie: "Ouh fun."

Billie: "So you changed your pink look, what did you change it to?"

Maddie: "I changed it to this red dress, but I still don't like it so it's not permanent. What are you wearing to the thing?"

Billie: "I'mma have three looks, five is way too many to manage for me."

Maddie: "I have no clue how I'mma pull this off either. "

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "Because I have a fitting, and a Calvin Klein shoot on the same day. I get back here at 5:30 and the thing starts at 7, which means I have to be ready by 6:30 which means I have to start getting ready immediately."

Billie: "Don't worry baby, you'll get it all done."

She shrugged.

Maddie: "I'm tired, I wanna go to bed."

Billie: "Well then let's go."

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, we walked up the stairs and I got into the bed while she took off her makeup. Because I was already asleep when she texted.

Maddie's Surprise😊

we're going to bed now, the door's unlocked.

Claudia🥑: Okay.

Read at 2:01AM

Maddie got into the bed, she tangled our legs together, she rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

Maddie: "I love you." She looked up at me, I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips.

Billie: "I love you too."

Next Day: July 15th, Monday, at 6:13AM

Billie's POV:

Maddie's alarm doesn't go off until nine. I looked, The balloons don't get delivered until 7. So I just laid there playing with Maddie's hair, I was playing with my hair until my phone vibrated.

Maddie's Surprise😊

Claudia🥑: Yo I'm here.

Okay gimme a second.