- N i n e t y s e v e n -

Maddie: "I'm sorry what?"

Gavin: "Damn maybe she is a bitch."

Okay one I was shocked that he said that, but fam excuse me?

Alexis: "Don't you ever question how she died? She died in a car crash, driving to LA to go see your dumbass."

Dad: "Alexis, enough."

Alexis: "Yeah, sure."

Maddie: "Is that true, Gavin?"

He hesitated.

I laughed.

Maddie: "It was clearly a mistake coming here." I squeezed Billie's hand more than three time, like come on let's get the fuck outta here.

I hugged Gavin, and the rest of them can suck my dick.

Maddie: "Lexis."

Alexis: "Hm?"

Maddie: "At least my mom wasn't ashamed to have me." I can see hurt spread across her face, if I was in her shoes I'd be hurt too. But damn it's what the bitch deserves. 

Billie and I rushed to the car and she started driving, I looked at my phone to see the time 10:10. God we're not going to be home until like 3. I know Billie is going to stay with me, and I don't want her to. No matter what I say, she's not going to leave me alone at my house. I'mma lie to her.

Maddie: "When we get back, you can't stay. I have an event tomorrow."

Billie: "No you don't, Kenzie told me."

God fucking damn it.

Billie exhaled.

Billie: "One time fee, I know you wanna be alone and I know you're tired of my annoying ass. I'mma drop you off at your place, and I'mma say this now. If you need anything, and I mean anything please call me shorty."

Maddie: "I will, thank you so much. This sounds horrible, but you have no clue how much that means to me." I let out a soft chuckle.

Billie laced our hands together and then proceeded driving, surprisingly I'm not as hurt as I thought I would be. Because I won that argument. 

The car ride was quiet, Billie knew that I didn't want to talk. I had nothing to talk about, Billie was rubbing my thumb in a comforting way the whole way. I looked at my phone to look at the time it said 12, I feel like shit. I dragged Billie into this mess just so she could prove her loyalty, she said that she'll do anything to prove to me that she's not cheating. Bro, I can't keep doing this to her.

Maddie: "I'm sorry."

Billie: "What are you sorry for?"

Maddie: "I dragged you into this, when it's not my place. The only reason you came on this with me is to prove to me that you didn't cheat, I don't think that you would cheat on me. I mean not be cocky or anything, but I feel like I fucked up your mind and I don't know. I'm sorry for literally everything."

Billie: "I'mma say this in the nicest way possible, it's a challenge dating you. Like no offense, I have never dated anyone that was... damaged, I'm here to repair you and to get rid of all the insecurities that you have. Because you're perfect for me and I love that."

Billie: "You didn't fuck up my mind, you changed the way that I look at everyone. Everyone doesn't think the same, and to me it's crazy but it's so interesting. I don't know how to explain it, but you didn't do anything wrong." 

Maddie: "If you didn't come on this with me, I'd be hurt so much more."

Billie: "Woah, you're telling me, that you're doing okay?"

Maddie: "Surprisingly."

Billie looked at me and smiled, I rested my head against the seat and drifted to sleep. 

Like 5 in the morning.

I don't remember shit, all I know is is that I'm being carried up my stairs in my cold ass apartment. Since I was cold, I grabbed on to Billie tighter. I can feel her breathing change, telling me she laughed at me.

She gently placed me on my bed, she unzipped my jacket and put the hoodie she was wearing over me. She took off my shoes and I was already wearing biker shorts so I mean I guess I was good. I heard Billie grab her keys and walk towards the door.

Maddie: "Wait, Billie."

Billie: "Hm?"

Maddie: "You can stay, please stay."

Billie: "Anything for you." 

I felt Billie get in the bed next to me, I rested my arm on her stomach and tangled our legs together. I can't believe how... calm she got me to be during this, she doesn't know what she has done and I am forever grateful for her and everything that she has done, the funny thing is it that she has no idea how much she does for me.

August 1st: Thursday, at 12:57PM

Maddie's POV:

Today is one of the first days that I'm getting back into working and grinding, I'm hella excited because I can wait to be done with this bullshit.

Calling Maggie🐣

Maggie: "Hello?"

Maddie: "If you're free I can pick you up and we can go get coffee."

Maggie: "Well that's perfect timing because Billie just left for an interview."

Maddie: "I know." I laughed.

Maggie: "Sure come whenever."

Maddie: "On my way."

Call ended.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins and 1,434,037 others

madisonvoyage: August= the month of launches, keep your eyes open.

bhadbhabie: got the pr yesterday, shit's fire.

billieeilish: damn shorty.

mvupdates: I need a shoe collection like now.

madisonvoyage: @mvupdates, soon.

I turned off my phone and walked to my car, I haven't been to Billie's house in a minute. The car was silent because I was too lazy to plug my phone into the aux, you didn't hear this from me. But I'm about to get a Tesla, it's about damn time, working on this shit for two years. 

------------------

my crush might like me back... oop idk tho, shit im scared. if yall dont hear from me, just know i died. 

thanks ily 

words: 1025