Prologue

Scarlett Salvatore ^^

She watched as the helmet flew off his head and three feet away from his unmoved body, it's as if everything happened in slow motion from the intakes and gasps to the teammates running towards the person.

People from the opposite team pull their player away while the boy's teammates checked him over, they watched as the coach checked on his boy only for him to push his team away yelling "Give him some space".

Five heads perked up and took their helmets off looking towards the girl who's eyes were wide open and staring at them for an answer.

One of the boys look back to the other four before he starts telling them to do something while pointing at the girl.

"Angelo, come on boy." You could hear the coach from where the girl was standing.

"Come on Cicatrice, you can't be here right now" the low gruff voice of one of the boys' states pushing her towards the gates.

"No! Let me go, he needs me" She cries out as she finally comes out of her trance and started jumping around trying to get past his body only to get pushed back by two other guys.

"No! Please! No! ANGELO!" she screams............

~*~*~*~

Hello, my babies! I hope you guys are liking this prologue even though it's short I hope its caught your guys' attention right now cause I think it's taken up my last two brain cells to write that haha.

anyways, I've moved away from my other story cause I just have no ideas for it and I can't necessarily use my ideas for this book in that book now can I.....so for now I'll be working on this book until some ideas for my other book just pops up in my mind okay!