Chapter 7.

Constantino Da Rosa ^^^

"Cicatrice, think about what you're about to do!" My brother yells making me glare at him "You can't just walk in there" He growls as we get closer and closer to the high school.

"I don't blame her," Vitale says as Monte nods his head in agreement.

"Don't encourage this" He hisses at Vitale.

"You'd do the same if it were one of us" Monte protests.

"Still she can't just walk in the-" but his voice is cut off when I slam the door shut, multiple doors close right after mine.

We had parked near the entrance of the school and the slams of our car doors get the attention of the students wondering outside, whispers started flooding the air like pollution.

'What're they doing here?'

'What the fuck is going on?'

'Dude'

"something is about to go down'

My scold gets deeper as we drew closer and closer to the door, with my squad behind me and the football team screaming and shouting our names I slam open the front door so loud that it seemed to echo through the semi-empty halls.

The people that lingered the halls all seemed to stop what they were doing and just stared at us like we're aliens from a different planet.

Standing up straight I begin me way down the halls of the Saint's high school glaring and narrowing my eyes at anyone who tried to stop us. Aka hall monitors.

I heard the sighs of the boys as they stop yelling at us to get back into the cars and go back to school but instead follow us quietly.

So we arrive at the cafeteria, my angry expression growing deeper as I spot that little hag at a table across the cafeteria laugh and talking with her friends.

I look back at Mila who was tucked under the arms of Chase and Cassidy, I shake my head and march right in making the chattering and laughter slowly come to a stop.

Continuing my way through the now silent cafeteria I stop right in front of Nikky who holds a smirk as she looks at our football team to the squad making her eyes linger on Mila who whimpers before they finally find my grey eyes.

Teachers were off to the side watching everything go down, standing straight in case something breaks out.

"Well, what do I-" before she can finish I punch her square in the nose fire flaring up within me as she screams, the sounds of gasps heard from everywhere in the room.

I pull her out of her seat and kick the back of her knee making her buckle "Hey you! stop right there!" But I don't listen I continue my assault as she cries out in pain.

"Do you know who I am!" I sneer as I throw a punch to her stomach "I'm Scarlett Salvatore, Sister to Santino Salvatore! Daughter to the strongest Mafia leader and powerful businesswoman to ever walk this stupid earth! And you messed with my squad and nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with my squad" I growled punching her in the stomach

I feel a sharp pain in my jaw making my head snap left before its snapped right, soon I'm kicked off Nikky and I'm sprawled out on the ground, sitting up quickly I see Nikky being picked up by a few of her girls while mine ask if I'm okay before standing me up.

With a firm nod, I watch as Nikky comes charging towards me and when she's close enough I move to the left before I pull her by her hair and slam her into the tiled floor, I climb on top of her as she squirms and struggles.