Chapter 9.

Sofia Salvatore ^^^

"Move it, bitch!" I heard a very annoying and high-pitched voice screech making me smirk while Boonie, Cassidy, Chase, Marcus and my brothers groan.

The sound of those obnoxious heels stops right behind my chair making me turn around and lean against the palm of my hand with a wide smile.

"Well, hello" I smile sweetly as Nikky fumes red in front of me, looking over her face my smile only grows wider as I take notice of the bruising and bandage over her nose.

I heard stifled laughs from behind me making me flick my hand.

"Look, what you did to my face" she screams causing bystanders and people passing by to look over at us in confusion.

"I know exactly what I did" I grin turning around to grab my drink.

To the outsiders of our conversation, it seemed as if Nikky were causing a scene in front of everyone like a madwoman, my grin was a small smile to them.

"And you know exactly why you deserved it," I say looking up at her through my lashes, seeming so innocent to the watchful eyes.

"Yeah......well! Angelo doesn't forgive you for what you did to me! You slut," she screeches back the lame comeback.

"As far as I remember Dimitrio, Constantino and Angelo had shown up to my house this morning with roses," I say with fake shock covering my mouth with a hand and stand before removing it and walking towards her slowly before stopping "And if I do remember correctly...I was the one who kissed him. Not you." I smirk as my eyes roam her face watching as it grows a deep shade of red.

I notice Dimitro and Constantino off to my left laugh and walking in our direction, but my vision is slowly cut off by my face getting splash by a sticky substance making me freeze up and the slowly gathered crowd to gasp.

The seats around me that were occupied by my friends had scraped the ground and they were by my side instantly.

Wiping the milkshake from my eyes, I open them slowly and see her smirking in triumph, I notice Dimitrio and Constantino pointing at us with shock face.

Smirking at Nikky I watch as her smirk falls off before I wipe mine clean off my face and let the waterworks run free.

With a sniffle, I watch Nikky tense "Why would you do that Nikky" I mumble through teary eyes making her eyes go wide.

"W-what....N-no! Liar, stop fake crying" she screams as the three boys rush over to us making me cry harder.

"I d-didn't mean t-too do that I j-just w-wanted to apologize to y-you" I cry stuttering out earning sad looks while Nikky earn herself disappointed looks.

"Nikky," says a velvet voice making my insides squirm "what've you done" the voice questions making me lookup.

"Mi flor," Angelo breaths out before he rushes to me and grabs my face between his hands "what happened? Are you okay?" He shoots making me sniffle and stuff my face in his shoulder.

"I t-tried to apologize t-then s-she tipped her milks-shake on me" I whimper clutching onto his shirt as he turns so my back is to Nikky.

"I cannot believe this bitch! You're a liar!" The god awful beast screams making me mentally roll my eyes.

"Nikky, Chelse, Blaire. I think It's best if you leave. Now." Dimitrio growls as he takes a protective stance in front of me "He said Now!" Constantinos voice booms making the girls squeak and scurry away.

"Come, on let's get you home" Angelo whispers making me turn to my brothers and our group who are glaring at the group but my brothers only nod and sit back down as our friends slowly follow suit.

"Okay," I whisper letting him take my hand and lead me out of the now very silent mall causing me to blush.

How can a group of teenagers cause a massive place like this to fall into a deadly silence.

But nonetheless, I continue to follow the three boys out of the mall and into the car parks we're we all slide into a Rolls Royce that was being driven by a chauffeur.

"Here," Angelo smiles offering me his jersey as Dimitrio and Constantino pour some sparkling water into some champagne glasses.

"Thank you," I whisper slipping my arms through the sleeves and my head threw the hole.

"It's not much but it shoulder help with the rest of the milkshake" Dimitrio Grins handing me some Napkins.

"And a drink for the lady" Constantino smirks, looking around I see the boys either smiling, grinning, or smirking.

"Y'all are weird" I mutter to myself sipping on the sparkling water.