Chapter 5.

Angelo Alvarez ^^

"Did you see him! Thor was like and then Captain America was just like" Constantino and Dimitrio both started shouting and making hand gestures getting amused looks by people standing around or walking past.

"Come on your not even going to talk about hulk! HE was the best one!" Bonnie squeaks out pushing both the boys causing the three to argue over the best avengers.

"So how did you like the movie?" Angelo asks walking beside me, causing me to look up at him in surprise.

"I thought it was amazing but I did prefer black widow over them all" I smile bumping my shoulder with his.

"Nah I'm more of an Iron man fan," He says bumping my shoulder with his making me giggle, he looks out in front of us only to frown "Come on" he mutters grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd and outside where we find our friends still arguing.

"Thor!"

"Captain America!"

"NO! HULK" Bonnie screams making the boys look at her with their eyes wide open.

"Y-yeah Hulk was definitely better" Dimitrio stutters.

"T-totally, hulk all the way" Constantino gulps slowly moving away before grabbing Dimitrios' hand and pulling them down the start making Bonnie laugh maniacally.

"Met ya both at Ma's'" Bonnie smirk taking off after the two boys who start screaming once they see Bonnie on their tails.

"Well that was eventful" I hear Angelo mumble before he starts walking, looking down I notice his hand still in mine as he pulls me along with him.

I go to pull my hand free but he only tightens his hold making me blush and a slight smile to appear on my face.

A shiver runs down my body and through my hand making Angelo stop and turn to look at me.

"Are you cold?" He asks tilting his head little a few strands of hair to fall to the other side.

"No, I'm good" I smile walking past him but only getting pulled back and to bump into the front of Angelo, slowly his hands slide down to my waist where he spins me around and looks me deep in the eyes, his eyes searching my eyes before they slowly skim over my face and with a frown he steps back.

"Your purple lips say otherwise" He grins taking off his school varsity jacket and placing it on my shoulders "There" He whispers as his hands cup the sides of my face, one hand stays on my cheek as the other pulls a strand of fallen hair behind my ear carefully.

"Let's go before they get worried yeah" He whispers to me as I nod letting him drag me to Mas' diner that was only two blocks down from the movie theater.

When we get there we walk in and notice that Constantino, Dimitrio, and Bonnie were still in the doorway just inside the store.

"What's going on Boons," I asked letting go of Angelo's hand and rushing towards her, but my question was answered when I see my brothers' and the Wolves on one side of the Diner while The Saint's were on the other side all glaring at each other.

"Oh no" I mumbled as I pulled Angelo out of the store and stared at him in shock "What is going on" I screamed scaring some of the by-passers.

"I don't know" he mutters looking between me and the diner that was currently filled with two rival schools.

"Angelo, we need to stop this before a fight breaks out." I plead as I watch his head move from my face to the diner then back to my face before he sighs and grumbles slowly making his way back into the diner.