Chapter 20.

Dimitrio POV

"Get in the car," I grunt out pushing Constantino toward the passengers' side.

"Dude, what was that about," he mumbles slipping into the car and buckling up.

"Something is wrong with her," I say pulling out of the driveway and speeding away from the three-story house.

"What do you mean," he mutters as we fly down the streets.

"I mean, ever since we got out of the Ombre nella notte compound," I mumble "Her and Angelo have been doing unholy things, come on dude, think about it," I say thinking over the way she's been acting lately, crying out of nowhere, puking, getting angry at the tiniest things.

"We need to get back quickly," I say pressing my foot harder against the floor shooting the car in the direction of the woods faster than ever.

The rest of the ride is filled up with silence, our minds thinking over the information trying to process.

It doesn't take long to get back to the house and park outside of it, we both hop and quickly rush towards the door, slamming it open making the people stop suddenly.

"Commander Dimitrio, Commander Constantino," everyone bows making us both bow slightly back in response.

"I must see Mrs. Alvarez, where is he," I ask one of the maids who points to his study room making me thank her.

I walk towards Angelo's office rage burning in my chest.

Slamming the office door open I see a hot and bothered looking Angelo and Holland making the heat flare even more.

A deep growl leaves my throat making the two jumps apart in fright.

"While you're here fucking with a whore, your amor is sitting at her house drowning herself in sorrow!" I roar out grabbing Holland by the neck and throwing her towards the door and grabbing Angelo by his lipstick-stained collar "Not only that, but she has changed, so get your shit together!" I growled out making the house shake before throwing him into his office chair.

"What do you mean she has changed," Angelo hisses fixing his collar before sitting upright and tapping his leg for Holland to sit down.

"He means that Scarlett is pregnant," Constantino grits out looking at Angelo.

"What!" Both Angelo and I shout making Constantino roll his eyes at us.

"Stupid, ever since you guys started having sex, It seems Angelo hasn't used a condom and has gotten her pregnant," Constantino says walking towards us and slamming his hands against the mahogany desk making Holland jump at the sound, "You said it yourself, Dimitri, ever since they fucked Scarlett has been acting up," He says looking at me "How so?" he grunts.

"Well, she's been a lot more aggressiv, anxious, puking and crying," I whisper widening my eyes before staring at Angelo with a slight twitch in my left eye "You. Piece. Of. Shit!" I growled punching him in the jaw over and over and over again.

"Pregnant! How could you get her Pregnant," Holland squeals pulling me away from Angelo and staring him in the eyes "Tell her to get rid of it!" She screams making my breath hitch while Constantino looks ready to kill her on the spot "I am Reina, only I will bear your children! Only I can!" She screams more.

"You tell her to get rid of that unborn child and I'm gone," I whisper to my best friend who looks at me in shock "I've had enough. If you do I promise you I'll leave," I whisper shaking my head at him.

"count me in," Constantino grunts making me nod my head but Angelo looks downright dumbfounded.

"She's pregnant," Angelo whispers making me scoff.

"Yeah, and it wasn't even her in the video it was Blair, Blair Jenkins," I scoff making him look at me like I were crazy.

"Don't be stupid, It was her I know it was," He mutters while Holland just smirks crossing her arms.

"Oh yeah, smart guys," I grunt "Show us the video Holland," I seeth as she just shrugged and pulled out her phone plugging it into the projector before playing the video.

"You see that you see that!" I shout pointing at the girl "Pause it," I mumble watching as Holland pauses the video.

"What about it," Angelo shrugs wrapping an arm around Hollands waist.

"This girl has Blonde roots, Warm Ivory skin and wears acrylics not only that but their neon-colored, Scarlett is naturally ink-black hair, Beige skin and doesn't wear acrylics let alone gets them neon-colored," I seeth as Angelo stares at the screen longer before his eyes go wide "And before you ask about the kidnapping incident, the Ombre nella notte had figured that it were old members that had been kicked out for breaking Omerta, and had started working for Mr. Cartel and your uncle," I snap standing to my feet and walking out with Constantino on my trail. *The Shadows in the night, is the name of the Salvatore mafia*

"Let's go see how she is doing," I whisper to him while he just nods in agreement.

I hope we're right.