Chapter 21.

"Oh, Come on! Come on Kyle Allen!" Vitale screams at the T.V making father scream in agreement.

"Uh, football," mother groans making me giggle and follow behind her to the kitchen where she currently has chocolate chip cookies cooking.

"How are they baby," Mom smiles making me turn with a cookie stuffed in my mouth and one in each hand.

"There great ma," I grin swallowing the cookie whole.

"Oh that's great sweetie, but I was actually asking the little one," Mom giggled as she comes closer and kneels in front of my very flat belly.

"Mom," I groan lightly pushing her away and sending her a pointed look before jabbing my thumb in the direction of screams.

"Oh, dear I forgot," she laughs walking back to the shove and checking everything.

"Honey, I'm home," two familiar voices shout getting three groans of disappointment, two cheerful hellos, and a big old squeal from me.

"Constant, Dimitri!" I squeal louder running down the hall and jumping on both of them.

"Good to see you too," Constant laughs followed by Dimitri.

"So, where'd you guys go," I beam hopping down and rocking back and forth on my feet as I await their answers.

"Mall," They both say.

"For," I ask.

"You,"

"Angelo,"

The two shouts at the same time before glaring at each other then turning to face me with a boyish grin.

"Uh, huh, get back to me when you find a better lie, better yet, when you master the art of lying," I grin walking away from them making them protest about their lying abilities.

"I'm a very good lier,"

"Can't be that bad of a lier,"

"Oh, boy," I mutter huffing and continuing my way through the house and back to the kitchen.

"Momma," I mutter with a frown on my face making her come towards me with worry.

"What is it, baby," she whispers rubbing my arms.

"Do you think, well maybe, oh I don't know, do you think I should tell...them," I whisper

"I don't know, sweetie, It truly is up to you," she mutters swiping a piece of fallen hair "But, if you really do want my advice, I suggest you tell your brothers' first, yeah," she says smiling at me making me nod.

"Okay," I mumble looking away and staring in the direction of the living room.

"Here take these," mom smiles handing me a plate filled with cookies and a filled with drinks.

Taking a deep breath in I walk into the living room and plaster a smile to my face.

"Mom made these," I tell making them all turn around and smile at me.

"Tell mom we said thank you, sweetie," Dad replies making me nod my head and hurriedly making my way into the kitchen once again.

From then on it was me and mom doing our own things while the boy's watched the game.

"Your aunt Merida is threatening to kill your baby's dad," mom said rolling her eyes while handing me the phone.

"Aunt Merida," I say into the phone only to be greeted by her strong Irish accent, well I mean her husband and she did move there when they were only teenagers so I guess the accent just stuck.

"Oh, deary! I heard what happened! at your birthday even! I'll gut im alive! You hear me and I'll throw im to Rufus and Tom!" She screams into the phone making me grimace and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Now aunt Merida, that will not be necessary," I laughed into the phone.

"You're in for it now," I heard my mother mutter as she sips her coffee making me turn and glare at her.

"Not necessary! Not Necessary! Do you hear that Aidan, she says it is not necessary!" she all but screams at my uncle who grumbles at her being too loud "Now you listen hear lass, no one will treat my family that way, you hear me! Now open the door, and help us with our bags," she says making me and mom stutter.

"Mom!" I groan loudly.

"It wasn't me," she whisper-yells to me making me groan and slap a hand to my face.

I run into the living room and turn the T.V off making all six men shout their displeasures.

"Shut up we have a code M! I repeat Code M!" I shout making my father and brothers' all scream and start rushing around cleaning everything up while hiding the valuables away.

"What's code M," I hear a voice ask making all of us stop and look at the new members of our family.

"Aunt Merida," I whisper.

"Can't be that bad,"

"Aunt Merida is well a wonderful woman, but since she knows what Angelo has done, let's just put it this way," I cough into my hand before smile and then shouting "The Irish Mafia do not take kindly to people who hurt family!" I scream huffing and puffing while glaring at the two boys.

The doorbell rings making all of our heads snap towards the door.

"Oh. Shit." We all whisper.