Chapter 23.

"Who's excited about the game!" I shout hyping everyone up as I stand on one of the cafeteria tables.

"I said, WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT THE GAME!" I shout louder dragging the 'A' as everyone cheers and hoots.

Over the past week, my Irish cousins have temporarily started at the Academy and have found a house while everything over in Ireland settles down, Uncle Aidan has gone back to make sure everything is running smoothly.

"So, as many of you know we have the big game coming up, The Wolves," I grin as the football team sends out a howl getting one in return from the crowd "Against the Saint's," I fake pout as everyone boo's "But you know what's going to be different," I shout as I get replies "This year that cup is coming home baby!" I yell making everyone shout their agreements "And those saints are going to burn, Now Who are we!"

"Wolves"

"I said! Who are WE!"

"Wolves!"

"That's right, so show your school spirit and cheer for our team to bring that cup home ladies and gentlemen, have a good day now," I smile as everyone hoots, cheers and hollas for our school's football team and cheer squad.

Vitale and Marcus give me a hand down from the table to which I smile gratefully to them, the football team make their way to the field with the cheer squad right behind them, we make our way to the bottom of the bleachers and set ourselves down, the girls in the squad that have boyfriends in the football team make their way to their loves while the singles chatted among themselves.

My brothers came to stand by me as I stand at the front of the bleachers looking out at the two groups.

"You sure you wanna do this, I mean what if everything changes," Santino asks looking concerned while I just wave him off.

"And if they ask who the dad is?" Monte questions standing to my side with Vitale in front of me.

"Will you tell them who it belongs to?" Vitale mutters as I smile at all three of them.

"I will not keep a secret from our teams, and if they ask I will tell them," I say letting out a huff "Truthfully," I whisper nodding my head, smiling I let out a whistle startling some while making others fall from their seats.

"Sorry for that everyone," I blush making them laugh lightly "So, I have an announcement to make," I squeak making my brothers' rush to my side and ask me questions as to know if I am okay but I wave them off, clearing my throat I smile at the curious people "I am, Pregnant," I said clapping my hands together, an awkward silences falling upon everyone.

"Uh," I mutter as I stare at everyone who is looking from my stomach to me then to Monte and then Vitale.

"Don't look at me, it ain't mine," Monte huffs crossing his arms.

"Quit looking at me, she's my sister," Vitale snaps as everyone just looks at me to my stomach then back to me.

And then an unexpected thing happened...they all erupted in excitement, the girls fawning over the baby and how it'll call them aunty, while the boys all shout out that they wanted to be godfather or how it will become the best football player the world has to offer.

My heart swelled at the sudden emotion making tears fall from my eyes and a smile to break out on my lips.

Do I still want to get rid of it?

I thought to myself as I watched the people who have been through the good and bad with me still chattering and talking about the baby.

Yes, I have to I can not let it live in a world of hate and abuse.

After all the excitement went down everyone started to ask questions yet they left out the question that I'm sure all of them wanted to know.

Who is the father?

The bell goes off signaling the end of lunch, making us all get up and make our way to our classes, all players and girls from the squad say goodbye and to take care before hurrying to their assigned class.

Marcus, Chase, Monte, Vitale and I all make our way into AP Chem and made our way to the back seats ready to start our lesson.

***

Forty minutes of sitting in AP Chem while trying so hard not to sleep was a mission so once that bell rang we all rushed out and made our way to our lockers to stuff our books into them and make our way back to the comfort of our homes.

"See you tomorrow," Chase and Marcus smile waving at us as they make their way to their own cars on the other side of the lot.

Waving back Me, Monte, and Vitale make our way over to our cars that were parked to the front of the main building making me groan, quickly Vitale hoist me onto his back and piggybacks me to the cars before setting me down.

We stay and chat with some of the others for a bit but the sound of three doors close from behind me makes me and my brothers' turn to see Dimitrio, Constantino, and the father of my unborn baby, Angelo.

My brothers' shift to stand in front of me blocking me from Angelo's view and how grateful I am that they are here for me.

"Let Dimitrio and Constantino pass," I whisper needing a hug from the two after my tiresome day.

The two-pass by my brothers' wrapping me up in their arms and letting their spray invade my nose in a beautiful way which causes me to sigh.

Once we let go of each other I turn to see Angelo glare at me before he sends a harsh glare to my stomach as if he wants his eyes to shoot daggers into my stomach and kill the baby, instantly I place a protective arm over my flat tummy before hiding behind Dimitrio and Constantino.

"Dude quit it," Constant says harshly making Angelo snap his eyes to him.

"I'm getting an abortion," I state loudly making all six heads snap in my direction and stare at me in shock, "I-It is w-what I want," I stutter looking away with guilt at the sad and disbelief looks that are getting shot my way "It is what I want," I whisper as the traitorous tears fall from my stinging eyes.

"No, Cicatrice, think about this"

"What! Why?"

"You don't mean it,"

"Why would you?"

"Cicatrice,"

"no,"

The boys all ask frantically making me sob which shuts them up instantly.

"I'm sorry, but I have already talked it out with mother, it's happening," I stated firmly hopping in my car and speeding away from the six dumbfounded boys.