Chapter 13.

"I don't understand, why would your uncle do that to you guys" Santino frowns as we all stare at the two boys.

"I don't know," Angelo frowns making me move forward and sit on the bed next to him.

"How's Constant doing" Dimitrio asks making me smile sadly at him.

"Not so well I'm afraid, nothing has changed for two weeks," I mutter tearing my eyes away from him to stare out the window.

My mind lost as I think over the recent weeks, how everything was perfect, to us having to rescue them from a life or death situation.

Clearing my throat I catch their attention "I'm going to check up on Constant, and then father before heading home to help mother with some work," I mumble standing to my feet I press a kiss to the corner of Angelo's lips before walking around the room kissing my brothers' cheek and Dimitrio's forehead.

I walk down the hall to room 247 where Constantino was being kept, I slip into the room quietly to see Kate doing her usual check-up.

"Just give me two minutes and the room is all yours," she smiles making me nod and sit down in the armchair next to the bed, I take a hold of his hand and bring it to my lips.

I watch as Kate checks everything before leaving, I look up at Constantino's face making my eyes well up into tears.

I squeeze my eyes shut but tears still manage to get threw the tightly sealed lids making me sob.

"Come on Constant, we need you here man," I whimper laying his hand down and placing my chin above it.

"I need you," I whisper as the tears fall "Angelo and Dimitrio need you," I cry and cry and cry "Heck there's this new movie out that we need to go watch," I choke out between a sob and a laugh.

"Damn, even my brothers' need you, without you, it wouldn't be much fun to watch a six-man standoff if it were three against two now would it," I croaked out as I stare up at his unmoved face making me sigh.

"You need to wake up before the big game Constant, they moved it up once again since you slipped into a coma," I whispered wiping his now slightly longer hair away from his eyebrows.

"You've been out for almost four weeks, so you need to wake up soon," I stated firmly standing to my feet as the sun slowly starts to set with every minute I spend in here "I need to go check up on my father, he too is still in a coma, but I swear to the lord above if you both decide to wake up at the same time I will kill you both," I choked "I'm kidding, but I must go, I will visit soon," I whisper leaning over and placing a kiss to his forehead before I slowly make my way out.

The tears hadn't stopped from the time I visited Constantino to the time I saw my father and went home, once I arrived my mother was awaiting me in the library, sitting in our favourite window seat, a blanket, the fire going, hot chocolate and her loving hugs.

"They'll get threw it, sweetie, people like your father and your friend always do, "mom whispered encouragingly to me making me nod hugging her tighter to me as if she too would disappear.

"You right momma," I mumble as she sits us upright and pulls my face into her soft hands.

"I'm always right, sweetie," Mum grins kissing betweens my brows and pulling away "Now let's head up to the office and start on some paper works, okay," she whispers making me give her a small smile before nodding.

"Okay," I whisper back following behind her and towards the grand staircase.

***

The sound of my phone ringing pulls me from my deep slumber, I look around the dark area and notice I'm on the couch in my fathers' study room with a blanket over my shoulders and my brothers sprawled out on the floor, the flickering of the TV occasionally casting shadows upon their faces.

"Shut it up," I hear Vitale grumble turning in his sleep making me grunt and throw one of the cushions at him.

I pull the phone in front of my face to see it's Bonjo frowning I push the green answer button and place it to my ear.

"Bonjo, è tardi" I grumble pushing the blanket away from my body and sitting up running a hand over my face.

"Yes, I know but he has awoken Ms." He quickly says making me groan in distaste.

"Who, Bonjo, Who" I snapped back making me feel guilty "I'm sorry, but who has woken up Bonjo" I whisper back getting a quiet response back.

"That is quite alright Ms. But it seems to me that your friend has awoken," He says making me stare into the darkness in shock.

"Are you sure," I mutter as he hums.

"He seems to be short-tempered, black shiny hair, and Six Five, no?" He asks before adding "And has a large disliking to unknown people touching him," He questions.

"I'm on my way, wake up his friends and get them to him Immediately" I rushed out cutting the line before he can say anything and standing to my feet.

"Get up," I whisper shout making sure to kick my brothers' as I walk past them and out the door, I turn around I have half-way stepped out the door "I will be waiting in the car, do not make me wait," I say harshly rushing to my room and changing quickly before running to the garage and pulling the full black Jeep to the front of the house.

I had changed into some black ripped jeans, some black, and red Jordans, and a Full red Jersey. Silently I wait in the car for five minutes before driving away with my sleepy brothers' cuddled up in the back making me roll my eyes.

I made it in under twenty minutes making me realize I had been driving at an unnormal speed but why did I care? I didn't.

I shut the door quietly behind me figuring I'll wake them when I get back before rushing into the compounds infirmary and running towards Constantino's room.

Once I get there I see a needle come flying out of the room making me skid to a stop and look at the needle that was lodged into the wall right in front of my eyes, gulping I step back a notice a limping Angelo and Dimitrio rushing...well waddling towards me with shock written on their faces.

"Yep, he's awake alright," Dimitrio snickers pulling the needle from the walk and walking right in as if he owned the place.

Angelo follows after him with my hand in his, we walk in slowly to see the entire room destroyed.

"Get me out of here!" Constantino screams making me shrink back behind Angelo who only tightens his hold on my hand.

"Sup bud," Dimitrio grins as a livid looking Constantino stares at him in shock before rushing towards him and giving him a bro hug.

Angelo rushing in giving him a hug to as I awkwardly stand there as they exchange greetings, I clear my throat awkwardly making them separate from the guy who just went all Hulk on the room.

"Hey," I smile giving him a smash wave as he just smiles at me, I watch as he spread his arms wide for me to run into.

Quickly I rush into them and tightly wrap my arms around him making sure I don't hurt him that bad.

"I miss you dork," He whispered making me laugh quite unladylike.

"Same here chubby," I mumble pulling away and smiling.

"Same here."