Chapter 25

Angelo's POV

"We have to tell her Angelo," Dimitrio hissed as I carried my queen out of the abortion centre and to my car.

"I know," I mumbled flicking my hand as the back door of my car swings open giving me easy access to place her in.

"When," Constantino grumbles as he hikes Vitale and Monte higher on his shoulders so they don't fall off.

"Tonight after the big game," I grunt turning around to see Dimitrio placing Mrs. Salvatore into the front seat of my car, while placing Santino next to Monte who was sat in between Vitale and him "Tonight," I nod.

I hopped into my car and speed off.

"Tonight," I whispered looking at the beauty who was fast asleep on the back seat of my car.

-*-

"Alright Ladies, I want a nice clean game just like last weekend," Coach Beckon grins as he waves his arms in the air like a maniac.

"Alvarez! You'll get us that dub tonight won't you boy," Coach yells making me nod my head in confirmation.

"Of course coach, " I yell back passing the ball over to Jesse.

"That's what I like to hear, now let's get a hustle on ladies!" he shouted making the subs rush to the sidelines and the first lineup to stay put.

"Time to kick some wolf ass, " I smirked pointing to Jacob and Hamlington.

I look around for a certain girl who should be on the sidelines cheering for her team.

"Let's go!" I hear my princess yell while shaking the silver, black and, red pompoms.

I look down the field and notice her brothers in a huddle, with the rest of their group.

"Circle up, " I yell to my boys standing tall while I wait for them to jog to me " We're bringing that cup back home, right, " I grin.

"forsure!" they yell making me smirk.

"Good now let's go out there and kick some tail, " I say placing my hand in the middle before shouting 'break'.