Chapter 1.

Santino Salvatore ^^

"Oh come on Letty, it's the first party since school started we have to go" Boonie Scarlett's best friend complained while tugging at her arm "Plus Santino's going, and you know how long I've had a crush on him for! Come, please! We'll be safe with him there you know that " she began to beg while I rolled my eyes at the mention of my twin brother.

"Fine, Fine, Fine! We'll go" I laughed as I pushed her away making the witch cackle and snort making me bellow with laughter.

"Okay, could you drop me off home please, Max has the car again" She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to ask just get in the car" I laughed pushing my beeper "Pull the cover," I said nodding to the covering of the jeep.

"Bitch" she mutters but pulls the covers nonetheless.

It didn't take long to get to Boonie's house maybe 15 to 20 minutes but it was nice to see her mum and dad again.

"I'll call you when I get here okay" I yelled at boons who just gave me the thumbs up before closing her door, starting my baby back up I pull away from the sidewalk and back down the street.

The song "Playin' the game" by Bow Wow started playing making me turn it up and bob along to the beat.

I came to a stoplight making me stop and check my hair, "Hey! Salvatore," I heard a girl shout from my left, looking over I see Nikky and her gang of prostit-I mean friends "Don't think your boys are going to win this year! Cause Saint's has it in the bag this year bitch!" she cackled like the horrendous witch she is before speeding away.

Sighing I press my foot against the pedal and drove home listening to the music and creating routines in my head for this year's big game.

Once I drove up the driveway and got near the house I put my Jeep into park and handed my keys to the Douglas giving him a smile before entering the house.

"Mama! Papa!" I yelled "Santino! dove siete ragazzi?" I grumbled only to hear noise coming from the living room "Lord help me with this family" I muttered as before walking towards the noise. (Where are you guys).

Walking in I see my twin brother and my other two "Brothers" sitting on the couch with a pizza, the controllers, and soda everywhere "Santino, where's mama and papa" I asked picking up a slice and plopping myself right in between Monte and Vitale.

"Geez Cicatrice, just treat me like a couch it's okay" Monte's low voice grumbled making me smile sheepishly. (Scar)

"Sorry" I mumbled making him grin and scruff up my hair.

"Anyways mum and dad left this morning" Vitale voices answering my question.

"So that's why you three numbnuts didn't show up at school today, cause y'all were here" I pout making the three boys laugh but nod their heads.

"Yep," Santino says popping the 'p' before standing and making his way to the kitchen most probably to get him another can of coke.

"Alright well I'm going to my room call me when dinner's ready," I say to the two idiots the 'hmm' at my answer "Oh, and I'll see you guys at the party!" I shouted getting three different answers from them all.

 After five hours of doing my homework, working on small snippets of our new routine and slowly getting ready the boys call me down for dinner, I grab my heels and slowly make my way down the steps while checking my phone.

"Hey, you look nice" Santino smiles while the two pigs to the side continue to stuff their faces with Chinese food.

"Thanks, Rhett" I smiled back picking up my food and devouring it.