Chapter 6.

Dimitrio Fernandez ^^^

"Alright don't forget to hand in your homework as you head out, Thank you" Mr. Sanders Smiles as everyone stands to collect their things, as I stand I look over to my brother and the boys who are all laughing and talking to each other carefree.

Monte still hasn't come around the house and if he does he makes sure I'm not there, but no matter how much I try to reassure he still refuses to look at me, even going as far as to not be left alone in the same room as me.

Sighing, I walk past them sending a small smile as I make my way to the teachers' desk getting a thank you in return from him before I walk out and down the hall to the lunchroom.

I easily spot Boonies dark brown hair cross the cafeteria as she frantically waves her hands in the air like the maniac she is, rolling my eyes I turn to the lunch line and order my food.

Waiting patiently I smile as the lunch lady hands my food over before walking towards my crazy best friend and our small friend group.

Smiling I plop down next to her before slowly engaging in the conversations

Our table soon growing bigger and bigger as more friends come over and sit down with us and soon we have tables being moved, chairs scraping the group and laughter filling the air.

After a while, my brothers come over and sit down in front of me or beside me. Looking around I frown my brows as I notice Monte sitting on the other side of the cafeteria with a downcasted look on his face.

Sigh, I stand up catching the attention of the people closes to me. I make a turn only to be stopped by Santino who looks at me in warning as I glare right back.

"He needs to stop, I have forgiven him yet he refuses to listen" I hiss pulling my wrist from his hold. I walk slowly hearing a whisper from my brother as I stop two feet away from our friends.

"Go easy Cicatrice" with a stiff nod I walk away from the table catching the eyes of other people who follow my every move.

With every second I get closer and closer to him, and when I'm within a good distance he looks up before looking away and stands abruptly before rushing off, "Monte Wait!" I yelled making him walk faster.

I look back to my brothers who only nod their heads, with a huff I run straight towards him and tackle him to the ground making both of us fall to the floor with a low thump.

Slowly Monte turns his head to me and looks at my angry face as I sit on his back and slowly fold my arms.

"No, no don't" He stammers

"It's too late" I mumble

"Come on Cicatrice"

"It's already in motion" I glare at him as he starts to sweat a little.

"Well PUT IT OUT OF MOTION" He yells frantically causing everyone in the cafeteria to look our way and our friends to rush over.

"Uh, no is she doing that thing again" I hear Boonie mutter.

With a huff, I fold my arms harshly "You pissed me off" I grumble scrunching my face up.

There's an intake of breaths from behind me as I continue to narrow my eyes at Monte, after a few minutes of silence and me and Monte just starring at each other, our facial expressions crack making us burst out into a fit of laughter before I finally stand up getting off his back and giving him a hand up.

He pulls me into a well-needed hug before muttering I'm sorry in my ear making me groan while rolling my eyes, pulling back I punch his arm as hard as I could before I pull him into a bone-crushing hug once again.

"Next time please don't tackle me in front of half the school" He grumbles looking around causing me to do the same and shrink behind his large figure "What!" he snaps making everyone turn back and continue their conversations with their friends while our group of friends' laugh.

Eventually, they settle down and we all take up some seats outside of the cafeteria. The boys find a football and decide to play catch while the girls all sat down and gossip.

"So I saw Nikky and her squad on Saturday" Mila whisper she's the shy and quiet one in our squad, which instantly catches my attention.

"What happened, M" Her older sister Cassidy frowns when her sister starts to tear up and look down "Mila?" Cassidy whispers pulling her to her side before looking up at me.

I scan over Mila's features slowly taking in the spots that had much more concealer and foundation then the rest, sigh I sit down next to Mila and pull her hands making her look at me.

Smiling softly I look at Harmony "Could you get a wet cloth for me please" I ask her making her nod, I look over to Mila who was shaking her head furiously causing all of us to look at her in concern and worry.

I hear footsteps behind me making me look and smile gratefully at Harmony who only nods her head in response. Slowly I scootch closer to Mila who was still shaking her head with tears running down her slightly puffy cheeks.

"I'm sorry Mila, but I cannot help you if you won't let me" I smile softly, "And what type of captain would I be if I didn't help one of my girls" I whisper to her as she starts to calm down, with a nod from Cassidy who was holding onto Mila, I took a light breath before wiping harshly at her cheek making a whimper escape her lips.

"It's okay" I mumble, by now the boys had come back and are asking questions as to what we are doing, I continue to wipe her face clean of any makeup until we could see the slightly purple and blue bruising to her face.

"Mila!" Cassidy and their brother Chase gasp pulling at her to get a better look at the damage done to their younger sibling "That little witch" Cassidy seethes as Chase starts to pace.

"Okay, I'm going to need you guys to turn around" I grunt out as I see our youngest and most delicate of our squad begins to ball her eyes out, I hear the protest of the guys but I quickly shut them up "Now!" I shout making them turn instantly.

"Mila, come here" I smile, with a few shuffles she's in front of me with tears rolling out of her eyes "I'm going to lift this up okay" I smile at her.

"Okay," she whispers, slowly I lift her shirt just above her bra line and am instantly meet with large bruising and multiple scrapes and cuts still fresh and still taking its time to become more pigmented and vivid.

Dropping her shirt I stand abruptly "Santino," I seethed out making the boys spin around so fast I am surprised they didn't get whiplash.

"Cicatrice"

"Get. The. Cars." I hissed making everyone stare eyes wide at me "Now." I growled and in all honesty, I had never seen all those boys run that fast their coach would be proud.