Chapter 11.

"Echo team, Terrier team, retrieve the package we've got your six" Both Santino and Vitale's voice come threw the walkie.

"Rodger," I speak into the walkie.

Rushing in I hold the Katana's high as I walk in before the team followed by Monte who was by my side.

The house was deadly silent, there was a creek in the board above us making me and Monte look up before looking towards each other.

"Take left, I got right," I say as he nods motioning for his team to follow after him.

"Alright Echo team let's head up," I mutter walking up the stairs, the floorboards underneath us creek silently making me cringe.

We make it to the top and stand in front of the only door up here.

"Rookie, take these and hand me a handgun" I whisper out handing the two Katana blades to Rookie before she hands me the gun.

"Breach on three," Monte whispers making me nod.

I hold up three fingers and one by one I lower them slowly.

"Breach!" I shout as Monte kicked open the door we all rush in one by one and see that it's empty with only the three boys.

"Monte, Jas, untie them," I order rushing over to one of the covered boys and pull the sack off his head, once the sacks off I'm met with Constantino's bruised and bloody face.

"Constant, hey I'm here wake up," I warn lightly slapping his face which slowly wakes him up.

"You came," he laughs lightly making me stare at him in worry.

"Henry, get the paramedics ready for the three coming in," I shout as tears start to well up in my eyes as I take in the injuries that the three boys had to endure.

"Come on constant stay with me buddy" I whimper as I stare up at him to see his eyes rolling back, "I said stay with me dammit," I shout grabbing the dagger in my left boot and cutting the ropes harshly.

"Scarlett...Scarlett!," I hear Monte shout from beside me making me look at him with watery eyes.

"What!" I whimper loudly.

"Stop, look you've hurt yourself" He whispers pulling my hands away to show a rather long cut across my palm "Go with the other two I've got him," Monte whispers nodding his head at me before standing both of us up and pushing me in the direction of the door.

I turn slightly to see an unconscious Dimitrio and Angelo being carried out, I turn to see Monte picked constants body up before I rush after the other two boys.

The cars had been pulled to the front of the building and the two unconscious males were in the back of the blacked SUV.

I slide into the back of the SUV and place Angelo's head into my lap "Come on baby, stay with me" I mutter placing two fingers against his neck to feel his pulse thump against my fingers.

"We need to get them to Sarah and Boonie, their waiting for us in the infirmary" Vitale grunts slipping into the driver's seat while Monte gets into the passengers "Santino will meet us there" Monte whispers before Vitale pulls away from the building and speeds off to the compound.

I softly place Angelos hand down before shuffling my butt towards dimitrio "Hey bud," I whisper seeing his eyelids flutter.

I notice his mouth moving making me frown and lean over to him "What" I mutter.

"A-Angelo's p-parent's," he muttered making me frown once again "T-they," he didn't get to finish his sentence as he slipped into a deep sleep.

"Angelo's parents?" I whispered to myself, I was confused as fuck right now.

"Ten more minutes have everything ready" Monte speaks into the phone making my body relax, I turn my head to see Constantino had a large blood patch growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"Monte, I need a patch right now" I rushed over climbing into the back seat and cutting open his shirt "Now Monte! Now!' I shout as I pull some alcohol wipes and cleaning around the wound, I feel a soft slap hit my face making me turn and glare at Monte who was glaring at me.

Shaking my head I pick up the patch and rip it open placing it lightly over the wound before placing some tape to keep it place.

"What a night" I hear Vitale mutter.

Definitely.....

What a night.