Chapter 2.

Bonnie Gubble ^^

"Yo, Angelo we have a 261" Dimitrio shouted making the whole group of boys turn, right then and there the whole group went stiff as their eyes locked with mine, shrinking back into the Demetrio I look up at him only for him to give me a smile.

As we got closer the more defined all of their faces became and the realization started to hit me across the face, these people are some of the people who play for our rival school The Saint's.

"What happened," a boy with short hair and brown eyes ask as he takes me from Dimitrio and sets me on the outside couch before taking off his jersey and putting it on me.

Angelo the star-quarter back of Saint's stood to his feet and flicked his index and pointer finger signaling for the two boys to follow him far enough for the whole group and me not to hear them but close enough to make sure I wasn't uncomfortable.

Things looked as if it were starting to become a heated argument between the three as their hand gestures started to get sharper and harder and their faces started to twist into anger.

I looked around the group of boys before me starting to get more and more uncomfortable that I started to shift and shuffle around on the couch but after a very large and sharp sting I stop squirming only for a sharp intake to be heard and my face to morph into a pained expression, this got the attention of the group of boys and the three that were standing off to the side.

Dimitrio came rushing to my side and started shooting questions my way.

"Dimitrio, I'm okay" I smiled as the boy who was crouched down in front of me continued looking at my face with awe, "Really I'm fine" I whispered looking around the group to see faces of shock, awe, admiration and a flash of something else that I couldn't quite catch from Angelo.

"We need to get her to her brothers before they find her-" the other guy who had given me his jersey starts only to get cut off by the shouts of my brothers.

"Cicatrice! Cicatrice!"  The distant shouts of their voices coming from every direction, but not only theirs It sounds like their whole football team, well I guess when the sister of their captain and co-captains goes missing it's like their own sister going missing.

"Letty! Letty!" more and more shouts.

"Geez did they get the cheer squad as well" I grumbled standing to my feet only for the sting to intensify and my knees to buckle.

I was waiting for impact only for it not to come, slowly I started to get lifted opening my eyes I see Angelo had wrapped his arm around my waist and was pulling me to stand up.

The sound of feet pounding against the grass is heard before it stops right at the group of The Saint boys.

Slowly Angelo's boys split letting the Football team and cheer squad of Timberwolves get a view of me and Angelo.

"What did you do" was what I heard as my three brothers came storming towards me, Vitale and Monte taking me from Angelo's arm and back to the Wolves where the girls all asked me questions from "Are you okay" to "What did they do".

"What did you do to our sister Alvarez" Vitale growled out, he always had the worse temper out of all of us even though me and Santino weren't related to him or Monte.

"Nothin' Conti, my boy had found her in a situation a girl should never be in" Angelo Hissed back folding his arms across his chest.

"You should know never to leave her by herself Salvatore" Dimitrio piped in this time his voice changing dropping two octaves down making Monte step forward only to get pulled back.