Chapter 10.

"Let's go wolves!" I screamed as I watched my brothers' and the wolves run onto the field, all of their heads held high.

They huddled into a mini circle on the center of the Hawks field, I watch as Santino raises his head followed by Vitale and then Monte who all wave their hands for the cheer squad.

"Alright girls, let's head over" I grin turning my head back to the boys who were all in a line now.

Heading over I watch as the boys bow their heads a little, and with a little wink of Vitale's eye, we start our school chant.

"Who are we" I scream.

"Wolves!"

"We can't hear you!" Monte shouts.

"I said who are we!" I shout louder.

"Wolves!" they all shout back as the cheer squad line up with the boys and my brothers' come to my side.

"That's right!" Vitale shout.

"Who's got my back" Santino whispers.

"We got yo back" the team whispers back.

"I said whos got my back"

"We got yo back"

"Who's got my back!"

"We got yo back!"

Then Santino gives out a loud and deep howl that gives off a chain reaction in the stands and within the group.

"Alright, huddle up everyone" With that the cheer squad and the football team head over to us and circle around us.

"They ain't ready for us," Vitale smirks getting cheers from the group.

"Who's a wolf? I mean I know I'm a wolf" Monte grins as everyone laughs.

"I know Kaden's a Wolf" I smile as he gives me a high five.

"You know it" he smiles back.

"So who're the wolves!' Santino yells.

"We are!" the teams scream and with the clap of Santinos hands, everyone separates.

I watch as the teams take up their positions on the field, the boys' crouch in their spots and wait for Santino to give the word.

Before Santino gives the word my brothers' stand up straight and pounds their fist against their chest two times before pointing at me, I repeat the action and point right back at them.

And with Santino's word the game begins.

****

"Oh come on ref! That was an automatic foul!" I scream at the ref who did nothing but watched as the number 99 kicks my Vitales helmet "What! Look at him you blind bat!" I scream once again throwing the black, red, and silver pompoms to the ground.

"That's it," I hiss walking onto the field and towards the ref who was currently talking to my brothers' and the captain and player of the Hawks.

"Letty! Letty! you can't just" I heard Boonie yell, but I paid no mind to her cause I was seething at this point.

"Hey! Hey!" I shout catching the attention of the players from both teams, my brothers, the ref, and the people in the stands.

But I didn't care I was mad that nothing was being done, "Listen here buddy," I growled reaching the ref and the five who all had wide eyes "You are going to kick this boy," I said poking at number 99's padded chest "Off the field or some help me god, I will sue you" I snapped making the ref looked at me with eyes the size of saucers "I don't care if you have to kick one of my brothers' off just do it, okay" I harshly whispered "Okay." I said once more as the ref nods making me huff and walk away.