The Aftermath

STELLA'S POV

As the golden sunlight seeps into my room and scatters onto my face, effectively bringing me out of my slumber, my initial thought is,' Wow. That was a really good dream.' A smile breaks out on the face as I recall the events of said dream.

I had dreamt all about an amazing party. I spent the entire night with Axel. We played truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven and we even danced.  It was perfect. 

Sigh, if only it was real.

I get out of my bed and make my way to the bathroom, grabbing my phone from the nightstand while I'm at it.  I glance at my reflection and before doing a double-take. My hair is a bird's nest, I have dark circles under my eyes, patches of drool on my cheek and is that...left-over lipstick? I physically wince at my appearance and grab my toothbrush, not thinking much of it.

As I brush my teeth, I open my phone to check my messages and find a bunch of missed calls and notifications on my social media. I'm shocked to find hundreds of follow requests and messages.  

I scroll through my notifications and see that I've been tagged in a video on Instagram.  My thumb hovers over the notification, as I hesitate, a feeling of anxiety washing over me.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I open it. Immediately my stomach drops and my phone slips out of my hand, onto to the bathroom counter.

HOLY. SHIT.

Someone had posted a video of me and Axel dancing at a party and captioned it "Get it thickie!"

WAIT!

THAT MEANS LAST NIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I WASN'T DREAMING!

I had danced with AXEL MCKNIGHT!  

Oh my god. 

EVERYONE SAW!

I immediately facetime Serafina and Zoey and wait impatiently for them to answer.

When they do, I shout hysterically," Please tell me I'm still dreaming and there is not a video of me dancing with AXEL MCKNIGHT!" 

They wince and cover their ears before Serafina says," Geez woman! I just woke up. Gimme a minute to-," she pauses," -Wait. What did you say?!"

"Check your phones now!" I reply anxiously.

They do so obediently and a few minutes later simultaneously shout," YASS! GET IT GIRL!" before falling into a fit of giggles.

"Guys! This is serious! Everyone from school has seen this by now. They'll all be talking about me and watching me. You know I hate attention. And OH MY GOD!  The girls are gonna tear me limb from limb!"I exclaim while pacing in my bathroom.

" Hey hey hey! Get yourself together woman!"Zoey says, interrupting my mini panic attack.

She continues," We're going to be with you every step of the way okay? They won't touch you."

Before they could fully calm me down, my older sister Penelope, bangs on the bathroom door," What's with all the yelling?" she grumbles.

I end the call with the girls, telling them that we'd talk in school, before opening the door.

She looks at me expectantly, with her hands on her hips, then takes a step back and cringes," Yikes! What happened to you?!'" she exclaims.

I look at her confused. 

What does she mean? Is there something on my- Oh....that.

"I had a rough night alright," I grumble.

Interstellar LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara