My girl

PLEASE VOTE BY CLICKING THE STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.

AXEL'S POV

A few hours before the kiss.

"Alright guys, take a break, grab some water," Coach said at football practice.

I jog over to my duffel bag and grab my bottle of water, chugging almost half of the bottle in one go.

My teammate, Anthony,  comes over to me with his waterbottle in hand. 

"So, Axel, I see you've been slumming it with uh..what's her face, the fat chick," He says before a faking a look of realisation," Stella!That's her name."

Hot rage builds up inside of me and I tighten my hand into a fist," What the fuck did you just say?"

If it weren't for the fact that Coach had a strict no fighting rule, this fucker would be on the ground already.

"Who would have thought you were a secret chubby chaser?" He asks with a laugh," I don't know what the hell you see in her man, with all those fat rol-"

CRACK!

The satisfying sound of my fist against his nose resonnates throughout the field.

The asshole is splattered on the ground cradling his nose that is now gushing blood. He groans in pain and rolls around on the ground.

My teammates rush over to do damage control but I'm not done. Coach yells in fury," Mcknight! What the hell are you doing?!"

I was screwed, but I didn't care. No one disrespects my girl.

I grab Anthony by the collar and pull him up to eye-level, making him struggle to stand on his tip-toes, " Don't fucking talk about my girl ever again. Don't even look at her. You hear me?!"

"Mcknight!"Coach yelled again.

I ignored him and shook Anthony, " Do you fucking hear me?"

He nodded his head frantically.

I let him go and push him away. He stumbles back, tripping on his feet and nearly falling once more.

I then turn towards Coach, ready to face my punishment.

"I'm sorry Coach-"

"-Don't bother. I heard everything. Kid's an idiot, I would have punched him too," Coach said.

I sigh in relief. I thought he would kick me off the team or bench me for the season.

"But," he continues.

Shit.

 "I can't let you go unpunished. 10 laps around the field and 100 push-ups after practice."

Fuck me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to present

"That was really worth the wait," I whispered against her lips.

I meant it.

I could still feel the ghost of her soft, plump lips against mine. The feeling of her soft body against my hard one had me craving more and more of her by the second. 

She was intoxicating.

With every passing day I was becoming more and more addicted to her. The more she opened herself up to me, the more I desired her.

"Can I finally call you mine, now?" I ask her.

"Nothing stopped from you claiming me as yours before," She said with a laugh.