Beach Day

"I didn't know you could sing, " Axel says as he switches the car off.

I laugh, " I can't!"

"Oh don't be modest. Your voice is soft and sweet, just like you, " he says teasingly, leaning toward me.

"Eww you're so cheesy, " I said with a laugh before pushing him away by his chest and hopping out of the car.

We had just arrived at the beach and it was surprisingly not as crowded as I expected. Thank God. I did not want to have to wear a bikini in front of more people than necessary.

The rest of the gang pulled up shortly after us and we all unpacked the cars and started looking for a spot to settle down.
As we were walking, I spotted my dream vehicle and couldn't help but let out an excited squeal.

"JEEP!"I shouted excitedly while pointing at it and slapping Axel on the arm repeatedly.

He looked down at me bewildered and slightly amused. He then looked at Serafina and Zoey, silently asking for an explanation.

Zoey sighed, " She loves jeeps. She always reacts like this when she sees one. It's her dream vehicle."

The boys chuckle and Jeremiah says, "That's cute."

I smile cheekily. Yeah, I am.

"Yeah, it's cute until she slaps your arm off. She has a habit of slapping the nearest person when she's excited about something. It's pretty fucking annoying and it hurts, " Serafina grumbles, rubbing her arm as though she can feel the pain.

She's right but I couldn't help it. I just got so excited sometimes that I want to get people's attention so they can share my excitement. My mom hates sitting next to me in the movie theater because I always annoy her by hitting her repeatedly when I see a trailer or an actor I really like.

I run over to Serafina and hug her, squeezing her tightly, " You love me though."

"It's touching me! Get it off!" She exclaims in disgust while struggling in my arms.

She continues to struggle, even trying to bite me while I hold onto her as tightly as I can. This goes on for a few minutes until Zoey sighs before walking over to us. She places her palms on both of our foreheads and pushes us in opposite directions until I'm forced to let go and we both fall on our butts.
Luckily, the sand is there to break our fall and before the boys can help us, we hop up, dust off and continue walking as nothing happened.

"This happens pretty often, " Zoey explains, causing me to look back at the boys.

They were all just standing there and looking pretty confused, except for Ben of course. He was used to our craziness.

We eventually find a spot in the shade and lay down our towels and bags. Then, everyone starts stripping.
Shirts are off, shorts are unbuttoned and slippers are discarded.

Not ready to expose myself just yet, I pretend not to notice and busy myself with searching for my sunscreen, even though I knew exactly where it was.

"Why aren't you taking your clothes off?" Axel says from behind me.

I turn around to look at him and immediately forget how to breathe. His tan chest was on full display. His shoulders were broad and strong while his waist was much slimmer yet still so firm. He had a perfect Dorito shape. His abs were defined but not scarily so and his arms...
Oh, his arms...
They were so strong and veiny. I loved guys who had lots of veins on their arms. He also had a tattoo that wrapped around his shoulder upper arm.
I had never noticed that before but damn, it was a sexy surprise. I love guys with tattoos.