Prologue

I pulled up my skirt and fixed my cheerleader top. Yes! I'm one of the cheerleader's members, and this year is my senior year.

Everyone knows I have a crush on him the campus's sweetheart, Jeon Jungkook and everyone knows that I'm the campus's bad girl.

A simple yet smart-ass hot boy like him will make everyone fall for him including me. His natural charms attracted me since at the beginning of our encounter.

He's my brother best friend, Jung Hoseok. Jungkook oftentimes hangs out with my brother at our place along with their basketball teammates. We have never been closed to each other even though I like him. I was a coward until that moment I find out that he got himself a girlfriend.

It wasn't easy than I thought, I tried to throw him out of my mind and I feel like I'm going crazy when he was embracing, kissing and have a happy moment with his girlfriend.

I changed myself into something bad, naughty and haughty tried my best to mess up with his relationship. I have been a bad girl.

I walked down the hallway by myself towards my locker and settled down my books inside of it. I looked at the mirror that was sticking against the locker door and reapply my lipstick on my lips.

"Hey, beautiful!"

I sighed and slammed the locker closed. "Hey, dork!" I replied back.

"That's so mean." He's mocking me and holds his chest as if he's in pain or something.

"Can't you stop disturbing me just for one day, Park Jimin. Get out of my way! Move your ass!"

He began to act aggressively as I wanted to escape myself from him. He catches my wrist and pulled me back before I can run away.

"Listen here carefully Miss haughty, I wouldn't hesitate to take you right here if you acting like a bitch to me. It's turned me on to be honest." He whispered near my ear.

"What do you think am I? Like your little sister, slept with some kind of random guy and act totally innocent. That's not me. I'm too expensive, you can't even buy me. So excuse me, I have more important business to deal with, rather than having an argument with you." I said and slightly pushing him apart.

His hand grasped mine as I tried to pull away from him. "Hey, I tried to be nice to you. Stop treating me like a jerk. Please, just one kiss before you go."

His breath is fanning my face. The bell is interrupted as he tried to claim my lips. I clutch the books in my hand tighter and heaved a sighed. "Let me go, Mr. Park! I have a class to go to." I harshly pushed him.

"Are you going to class or going to that Jeon Jungkook?!" He asked to make me stopped dead in my track.

I turned my head over my shoulder and glanced at him. "It's none of your business!" And middle finger for a jerk like him. I can hear a loud bang and I bet he punches the locker again. He'll do that every single time I rejected him.

Park Jimin is a real charmer, with a perfect facial bone structure, his fluffy cotton hair can make every girl going mad and had a body that girl loved to worship. But, he's too pushy and I don't like someone like him. It's not like I'm not attracted to him but, my heart belongs to Jungkook and nothing can change that.

Finished my practice with the girls I ran back to the girl's changing room to get my backpack and my phone.

A mischievous smirked slowly appeared when I saw soaked wet Jungkook came out of the boy's changing room. I walked in his direction and cleared my throat.