14

Y/n's Pov

An empty big box I fill it with my stuff and some of the papers.

It's 7 in the morning and Jungkook probably won't be in the office before 8:00 am.

Woobin was helping me with the stuff and he always comes to the office earlier as I always do.

We always have breakfast together and he's the best office buddy I've ever had.

"Are you sure about the resignation, y/n?" Woobin asked as he helping me with the cleaning.

"It's for the best Woobin, besides I got a better job than being a personal assistant to a cocky and possessive boss like him," I replied.

"What kind of job it is, y/n?" His question makes me wonder. I don't have any job yet but I will get it sooner.

"Something better than this." I smiled at him and sighed heavily.

"I wish that I can stop you from quitting but I definitely can do anything." He cutely pouts.

"Hey, I'm quit it doesn't mean we're not friends anymore. We can hang out sometimes and have a drink like we always do. Thanks for helping me." I gave him a hug before head out.

I walked towards Jungkook's office after Woobin excuse himself to go back down at his own office on level 5.

I took a few slow steps toward the office and glance back towards the elevator hallway, it's still early for him to be here.

"Are you searching for me, Miss Jung?" His deep tone causes my heart to lurch as I turned my head and see him standing behind me.

"Oh my god! You're scaring me, Mr. Jeon." I said as I gently rubbed my chest.

Then my gaze locks on him, why he's so early today? "What is that?" He asked.

"Oh, this is my resignation letter. I quit." I hand out an envelope to him.

He takes the envelope from me, his mouth quirks up as his eyes gave me his heated gaze. "You can't quit."

"What do you mean I can't?"

"Don't you remember, you still have a contract with my company and that's mean you completely belong to me. Get back to work, Sexy and make me a cup of green tea as usual." He said soothingly as he ripped off the letter and threw it in the bin.

"Then, fired me!" I shouted.

He bends down over my shoulder and his face next to mine. "I can if I want it, but you are one of the kind and my favorite employee."

After whispering in my ear, he pulled back and a sly smirk spread across his wickedly handsome face.

Did he just say that I'm one of the kind?

"I can't work with someone like you, a rapist." I instantly averted my sight away from him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do such a disrespect thing to you. I have too."

"Why? Why did you do that to me? Spill out the bean! Just tell me the truth!"

"I want you. I want you to be mine. That's not the only reason why I did that to you. It's because of your dangerous fiance. He can do anything include harming you. You should stay away from him."

My mouth was slightly open. "You are the one that I should stay away from. You're such a beyond expectations man."

"Tell me, how can I make you believe in me? Can't you see it? Everything I gave you and sacrifice for you. I risk my life for you, y/n."

"Stay away from me, Jungkook! You're married!"

"Same goes to Daniel! He lied to you and you still wanted to be with him?"

"I'll break up with him. I'm tired of this shit! Besides, Hoseok set me up on a blind date with one of his ex-classmate."

Jungkook pulled me closer to stand more close to him, looking all the sadness in his eyes and his pleading face makes me weak.

He smiles warmly and touches my hair. I look up to see Jungkook staring down at me with a mixture of lust and passion.

"You are mine... Don't make me repeat this again and again." His breath gently blows my face. I shiver uncontrollably from his touch.

"Sexy, relax, what are you afraid of... me?"

"A-afraid of you?! As if..." I turn my head slightly to aside.

My pulse quickening even more as I take in the primal glint in his eyes, and the devilish smirk on his face. I want to wipe it off so badly.

His finger traced down my arm to place two on my wrist. "Wow, did you just finish exercising, Miss Jung? It looks like my touch can make your pulse races like crazy."

I open my mouth to answer but can't think of a good response... and then his mouth is covering mine.

His kisses are definitely different from that night. This more subtle and passionate.

He's instantly deep and hungry, causing mini explosions of heat all over like fireworks.

I pushed him backward slowly cause his back to hit the wall.

All my reserve anger and shyness dissipate as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled his head closer and kissing back as ravenously.

Jungkook slowly pulled back, giving me some spaces to breathe.

"Goddammit! I love you... Please, Sexy, say that you love me too." He whispered as he tried to catch up with his breath.

"I love you too... Jeon Jungkook."